• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

System Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Like the title: i do request/need a system called shockwave/Crushing Wave/Carrion Swarms system, which means damaging units in a line but not from the original ability, i can add effect like stun/slow/ensnare etc... to this so it will become damaging units in a line and also stun/slow/ensnare them, of course it must be MUI, but haven't to be GUI. Tks in advance if you guys can help me :)

Level 5
for stun there is impale in editor and slow there is frost breath

What the point for stun of impale and slow of frost breath? i don't want to use a default ability for that, i need a system that help me config things better

Do not bumb unless it has been at least 2 weeks since the last post.

For the system... DONT USE THE BASIC ABILITIES!
Use a missile system or do not use anything.

You can use a DDS but it is not magic.

-for the bumb: yes
-what do you mean use and do not use?
-also i tried the DDS but yeah, it is not magic so i do need a more proper, more accurate version of this system

Level 24
@edo494
I guess I use too many forums at the same time :D

@Stork
If you want to have more than basic abilities provide, then you have to use something that simulates the ability you want.
Using the normal one and use a DDS for example to have the accurate moment of collision does work but then you are bound to a DDS which some people do not like.
Having a missile system for example that allows increase of width etc, will grant you the opportunity to make the perfect spell.

So use a missile system and go proffessional.
Or use a DDS and go for the workaround.
Or do not make all that bonus effects on the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.