• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell/System Requests] Lulzy another one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
While my Warcraft 2: Aftermath map is on its beta, I planned to collect the resources needed for another altered melee map.

I know Starcraft II is out there but I really like to make a map for Starcraft I. So here's my request lists.

First of all...
  • I accept GUI (MUI plox, even with hash)
  • I accept JASS
  • I accept vJASS
  • If one of the requested spells is already made by another user, please link me to it.

Here's the list:
*Protoss*
Carrier Attack System
As we all now (at least) that carrier attacks with his interceptors when he is ordered to attack. I want one D: (its up to you for the damage, duration, etc. I'll do the editing)
Stasis Field
It's like a target ground war stomp. Where everyone in the AoE will be stunned. The stunned units are invulnerable.

Maelstrom
Stasis Field that only affects organic units. BUT, the affected units can be attacked.
Disruption Web
Exactly opposite of Dark Swarm (see below). Units and Structures inside the Web can't attack but they can receive damage from the outside.

*Zerg*
Ensnare
Target Ground with an area of 400. The enemy units inside the are will have their speed (movement and attack rate) cut in half for about 40 seconds. Ensnare also reveals invisible units affected by ensnare, except burrowed units.

Dark Swarm
Target Ground with an area of (anything you like). Any units inside the cloud will not be affected by any range attacks from outside. But the range units inside the cloud can attack anyone outside. Melee units are not affected. Structures also.
Plague
Area of Effect spell, instant cast. When casted, everyone near the Defiler, friendly or not, unit or structure, organic or not, will be poisoned and will take 25 damage per second. It can't kill a unit/structure and will always live 1 hp. It will deal 300 damage before the effects runs out (Confusing right? It won't kill the unit, eg. A unit have 400 hp, after the effect runs off, the unit will have 100 hp)

Thank you :>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.