• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for spell that affects ranged attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hey i am looking for a spell that causes this:

basicly is an area of affect where over the area a cloud appears. and any ranged attacks entering the cloud has a huge chance to miss.

spell does not diffrentiate between teams so it works on both enemys and ally units.

(optional) if a ranged attack leaves the cloud it affects them too. the cloud does not affect close ranged fighting.

(optional) if the ranged unit is in the cloud WITH its target, the cloud doesnt affect the attacks.

Level 7
yea true. but i mean like strictly ranged attacks. now if i could use a "defend" instead of curse on everthing inside the cloud then that could work for me. or to make it affect both sides and only inside the cloud it should probably be an aura that cant diffrentiate between sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.