• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Switching Animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello and thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

In my current project I am trying to use a reskinned waygate model as a barracks, however I find that the stand alternate animation (the waterfall effect) does not not play as a "work" animation while building units, which was my intention.

I decided an easy fix would be to switch the name of the animation to stand work which i did with the sequence editor in Magos. However, after importing the model it does not display at all, despite much fiddling and double checking with the texture paths and many restarts.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? :sad: Responses appreciated. :con:

Level 2
bump for help. is it at all possible to use the "stand alternate" animation as the "stand work" animation? i just need to know if renaming it caused the problem or if it was something else.

Level 2
really? hm. in that case i must have made a mistake with the textures somewhere.

thanks for the confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.