• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warshape help please :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I recently tried to animate a scratch made model with Warshape. I finished the Stand animation and added a Stand 2 animation. However, after I saved, I checked in Magos and the Stand 2 doesn't appear (the Stand does). When I reopened Warshape and tried to remake the Stand 2, it turned out that the animation was there, but it still didn't show up as an animation (if that makes sense) I made a sequence in the Magos Sequence manager, but for some reason, instead of showing the missing animation, my model's head just pops up and down.

Is there any sort of explanation for this?

Attachments

• MUNCHY STAND 2.mdl
    27.3 KB · Views: 71
Yes, use notepad next time for adding a sequence, if you can't edit your mdls without a tool then you'll face a lot of troubles next time.

btw, you'll have to reset the texture path, I changed it because you did not shared the .blp and I needed to use magos to preview it.

btw what's this model? it looks weird, like some kind of creature.

postdate: Resize the animation, using oinkerwinkle's tools.

Attachments

• MUNCHY STAND fixed.mdl
    27.3 KB · Views: 59
Level 26
Thanks a lot! How do you resize animations ?:confused:
MunchlaxSugimori.png

Status
Not open for further replies.