• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survival Stand 1.4p

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is alternative reality of what would have happened if the battle of Mount Hyjal was lost and Archimonde would been victorious. Most of the Night Elves are killed and only one last base remain in the way of scourge. All Heroes that are still alive had rallied to one final defence and are fighting for this world.

This is co-operation map for up to 5 players. Map is most fun to play with your buddies on LAN, but you also can play it even if you don't have any friends or internet. Map is far too difficult for one player, so if you want to play alone, add computer players. You will be able to chose Hero for them and order them around. The AI plays quite well, uses most basic spells, will heal you and themselves, but you will still have to buy items for them.

This is kinda Hero defence map. You just chose one Hero and defend your main base against the undead. Map was inspired by MooMoo defence map and is very similar to it. You can chose among 24 Heroes of Human, Orc and Night Elf races. (Most of the Heroes are well known and famous like: Thrall, Jaina, Kael, Cairne, Maev, Tyrande, Illidan, Muradin, Uther, Rexxar, Grom, Furion, Cenarius...)

Of course you get money for killing and buy items, and then combine those items into more powerful ones to do some more killing.

Game is quite difficult. Balance was made for 3 players, but should also work for 4 or 5 players. Game is also very long and should take about 1.5 hours to finish it.

Version 1.4: Recently i upgraded my war3 to 1.24c and noticed that my maps don't work on new patch. It was due to some Hero ability triggers made in Java. I remade those triggers in GUI and map seem to be working properly now.

surstand02.jpg
Contents

Survival Stand 1.4p (Map)

Reviews
05:25, 2nd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Information / Description - extremely lacking and non-convincing. "Violates rules" -yes, yes, but I'm really concerned nowadays on all these people that make maps and want to be called "map-makers" just for that, without giving thought to "Gee, maybe I should describe this map of mine to certain blokes so that they might actually be interested in playing it! *Banging head on monitor*" -Well, if self-punishment is your reward, here you have it : "Survival Stand 1.3p"!
Rating N/A - Voting for Rejection!

Level 9
here some things you can write to get better dexcription:
screenies
backgroundstory
hero examples
game modes(if the exist)
credits
number of items(well you dont have to say the exact number if you dont know, just to get some text:grin:)

its really making me sad that some maps even dont have a chance casue the describ sux

Level 5
Well actually it took 2 hours when there were 52 waves and rest time between each wave was 60 seconds. Now there is 38 waves and 35 second time between them so that should drastically decrease game time.