• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
Supremacy 1914

Basically, it's a free online diplomacy/strategy game where you take command of one of the following countries, assigned randomly at the start of the game (when you join):

• Morocco
  • France
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Great Britain
  • Germany
  • Sweden
  • Austria-Hungary
  • Ottoman Empire
  • Russia

All countries start exactly as powerful, though good at different things, as of the 8 resources some produces some better than others.

The goal is to attempt to take over Europe. It's fairly intuitive and easy to play, and a round will take about a month or two (For example, it takes me about a day to move an army from the far left of the Ottoman Empire to the far right of it).

Would anyone be interested in giving this a try? Sign up if you're interested, and if we get 9 or more people (not including myself), we'll start a game with myself the first 9 people that signed up (If there's enough demand, we could of course run several).

Note: When you join a game and press Play, it will ask you to download index.php. Click OK, then let java run it - that's the game window.

Game 1 (Running):
PurplePoot
hawk900
zombie2279
HINDYhat
Pyritie
bounty hunter2
TheDivineBoss
Firelord213
Gilles
Andreja (Ninja'd Ash's slot, but whatever)

Game 2 (Running):
PurplePoot
Ash
Matt540, sheep god!
bounty hunter2
zombie2279
hawk900
Andreja
Firelord213
hawk_767
Huurka

Game 3 (Full, starting):
PurplePoot
Captain Griffen
LordDz
Erkowitch
Ash
HINDYhat
Matt540, sheep god!
zombie2279
Firelord213
Bobo_The_Kodo

Last edited:
Level 40
It looks like we should be able to get enough, and, if worst comes to worst, I could ask some friends to fill in any missing slots.

I started a start-when-full game - I'll PM the name and password to people who have a slot. If you don't join within 24 hours and someone is waiting for a slot, they'll get the chance to get it.

Level 34
I think not, I believe it's like Tribal Wars, realtime based. You send a regime to position B and it'll take 1 hour. You wait 1 hour realtime and tada, they are there.

I think not, I believe it's like Tribal Wars, realtime based. You send a regime to position B and it'll take 1 hour. You wait 1 hour realtime and tada, they are there.

Yeah, it's pretty similar to that, judging from seeing you and Firelord talk about it when you guys used to play it.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
You guys started without me, wtf? :mad:

EDIT: Just for you; Firelord, you bloody gay:

retard.jpg

Level 40
Lol.

Anyhow, guys, could we keep the DE free of random chit-chat (and leave that in this thread), and keep the roleplay lulz and game relevant stuff there?

Anyhow, DA and Matt, is that a yes or a no? We are full right now, but if we get enough people interested we can start another (existing players from game 1, you're welcome to join a second too if you choose to).

Some more quick tips:

Alliance states:

War - Troops will engage when possible. Trade is banned (stockmarket and such) between the two nations.

Trade Embargo - Trade is banned between the two nations.

Peace - Armies will not come in conflict unless one attacks the other (entering a city of the person counts as attacking them, and maybe walking by them in their land - I'm a little unsure on this last part).

Right of Way - Troops may freely move and fight together.

Shared Map - Right Of Way + Shared Vision.

Lol.

Anyhow, guys, could we keep the DE free of random chit-chat (and leave that in this thread), and keep the roleplay lulz and game relevant stuff there?

Anyhow, DA and Matt, is that a yes or a no? We are full right now, but if we get enough people interested we can start another (existing players from game 1, you're welcome to join a second too if you choose to).

It was a yes. I was just unsure of the original function of control and gameplay for my units.

Level 35
If you are talking about the long shit in my user profile, it's a private speech my country's prime minister made back in 2007. It somehow got out into the public, because some idiot was recording it, and it stirred up trouble like this:

18627_8.jpg

and

tvostrom.jpg

and

nagykep.jpg

to sum it up, the stupid people started rebelling and it still lasts (even tough it's fought more with words than weapons now)

Status
Not open for further replies.