• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Walk 0.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the most funnys spell/systhem I ever maded.

What it do: Controls ONE unit that will run fast and destroy evrything in its way Trees, rocks, gates etc.. And allso damages units nearly the Walker.

Good things about this systhem:
(+) Leak free (I guess, Can't see any leaks yet, Tell me if you see any :D)
(+) It works and dosent lagg.
(+) you can play all day whit it.
(+) its a spell/aura
Bad things about this systhem:
(-) Its not MUI.
(-) Only works for one player at the time.

Uptate 0.02
Fixed minor leaks and removed all old stuff.

Uptate 0.03
Its now a Aura and only works whit the buff on.

Uptate 0.04
He moves to the point there you want him to move(no random rotation :p) Fixed Group leak.

Keywords:
Sprint, Fast, Speed, Walk, Fire, System
Contents

Super Walk 0.04 (Map)

Reviews
08:09, 28th Oct 2015 This resource has been Rejected by BPower. Criticism: I can't see a development of the thread since 2010. Please re-submit it, if you wish to work again on the flaws of your system. 14:10, 3rd Jan 2010 TriggerHappy...

M

08:09, 28th Oct 2015

This resource has been Rejected by BPower.

Criticism:
I can't see a development of the thread since 2010. Please re-submit it, if you
wish to work again on the flaws of your system.

14:10, 3rd Jan 2010
TriggerHappy:

I'm sorry but this is not MUI nor MPI.

Level 37
1) The event on the trigger is totally unacceptable. It will trigger all the time from units it's not supposed to. The hero moves even when I don't do anything. The footmen also trigger the ability, and their vertex coloring changes.

2) Not MUI, not PUI

3) Leaks, location(s) and unit group(s).

• Unit - Make Charge_Unit face (Angle from (Position of Charge_Unit) to Charge_Point[2]) over 0.00 seconds
  • Unit - Move Charge_Unit instantly to (Charge_Point[3] offset by 25.00 towards (Facing of Charge_Unit) degrees)
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 150.00 of Charge_Point[3]) and do (Actions)
4)
  • Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Charge_Unit, 6)
Than index can be any animation basically on other unit types.

5) The unit does not move where I tell it to. It moves to seeemingly random location.

6) No documentation

Rating 0/5

You need to improve it a lot :)

Level 2
this spell would be really cool if it had an expiration timer and could level it , so say you at level 1, you have 10 seconds to run threw everything crazly damaging everything .. an i like the fact that it isnt 100% accurate in its movements, level 2 could be 13 seconds and so on .. after its worn off hero returns to normal?

ya funny spell though nice one.

Level 1
I love you!

i think i love you.

Basically i have been looking for that line of script everywhere (to do the walk animation and slide) and i dont care if it leaks giving me that i feel gives you 5/5.

:D