1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Super Dragonball Z All Sagas V3!

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by 6Ghostface_Kilah9, Jun 12, 2005.

1. saiyan-prince2

saiyan-prince2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well....I dont realy know how to make a model for it, but if u dont find it, you can alaways use the healing wave model & put it color green...

2. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    K well nvm bout the special beam cannon cause I made it usin the same triggers as kamehameha :D heres wat it looks like
    [​IMG]
    V3 beta should be out in 2-3 weeks from now :D
    But now I really need someone who can make me a Model of the super saiyan aura can anyone make me one =[ I would really really appreciate it ^O^

3. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    by any chance do you like 50 cent?

and btw looks pretty damn good so far.

4. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    uhh 50 cent lol yea why? He reminds me of a gangsta bugs bunny on steriods but yea hes ok seems like ALOT of wiggers like his music ALOT. But
    Man Check this out i kno i said I wont be postin screenshots of V3 till its almost complete but I HAD to show this to u guys I was playin around wit the kamehameha test map I decided to make a Galick Gun and I remembered the Kamehameha vs Galick Gun power struggle fight in the duel wit Goku and Vegeta in the saiyan saga and I wanted to see If i can do it on my test map and I DID! I might add this in V3 But i'm not sure but there is one thing I'm surely going to add 2 words.. Fatherson Kamehameha Well here it is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know, you seem like the kind of guy who whould like 50 cent. Not that their a bad band becuase my fav song of theirs has to be candy shop.

Anyway looks awsome! :p. Keep up the good work.

6. Covenant-Assassin

Covenant-Assassin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    50 cent sucks ass.
    o right...

i dled ur last version and i have a huge suggestion. instead of making different arenas for each battle, make a terrain like tribute, where enemys will appear at a certain part of the map. this would give people a chance for lvling, exploring, and secrets you would add etc. i just think it would be better that way. have you ever played the starcraft dbz sagas? like that too. anyway, just a idea

7. Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    The game is suppose to be almost exactly like the show.

That includes the terrain. And if he did that then it minuse well be dbz-tu. He's doing something new so like it .

Also 50 cent kicks what ever bands ass you like. Well unless you like another band that I like.

8. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    No I won't do that yet Tribute has its own thing and I have mines and I want this to be as close as the show as possible I wanted each villain to have there own arena because I want the terrain to reflect the villains perseonalty you kno? Plus if i made the map like that then it would just boring.

In the show they couldnt just train during a battle no it was sudden eitehr fight or die. But its a pretty good idea I might do this for a later version its much to earlier to do a major terrain change you kno? Its just v3 =p. But i'll keep this idea in mind.

9. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys, I think 6Ghostface_Kilah9 (and me) would like if you would just talk about his map and not about which music sucks and which doesn't.

10. Warofhell

Warofhell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Since I offered to fix the trigs and Ghostface had sent me the Kamehameha trig, I fixed a bug in it which caused major lag, imported the loading screen someone made for Super All Sagas v3 and sent the test map with that in it to Ghostface just this morning. The lag bug was pretty severe but very easy to fix and now the kamehameha produces ZERO lag whatsoever.

11. Covenant-Assassin

Covenant-Assassin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    feminem... o srry again

well i guess ur right. i always look for open-ness in a map, but it sounds good. i tried ur last version and it was also good, although it was buggy.

systemofadowntwiztidicpslipknotwolfpac

12. saiyan-prince2

saiyan-prince2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ghostface_Kilah's map isnt buggy. If u played V1 or V2.6, ur right cuz theres a bug: big lag at the end of game, start of Buu Saga. But in V2.7 or V2.8, this bug is fix, so it shouldnt be laggy.

13. Doctor-Pepper

Doctor-Pepper

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just wanna say: whooow. only by looking at those screenshots i felt like im in the dbz world. 2 bad that no matter how hard u try ur best it will always stay old known ALL SAGAS map that u moded.
    And i wonder how hard would i lag and how huge the mapsize would be. I dont think it will be known on BNEt

14. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually the map is only 3771kb right now with all its stuff in and theres still some custom voices to be implented yes custom voices ARE in so far I got voices for
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Piccolo
    Gohan
    and Future Trunks

And Doctor-Pepper sorry for dissing you back there when I commented your tsr III map That was stupid of me :( so I apologize I resepct you :)

Ok sorry I havent updated for a while and I know I said beta will be June 27th and thats long passed... But the reason I delayed it so much is because I want the map to be perfect absoutely perfect and I want the player to enjoy every second on it. And no the map does not lag btw :) I'm not making the same mistake I did with V2 I come and learned lots since then.

Ok well heres the update
    I made v2 last year and I've been workin on v3 ever since.
    But anyways heres info on V3
    You dont just follow a path like all the other all sagas you actually have a choice of where to go and such
    This is the new and improved West city!
    [​IMG]
    Pic of the West City park!

This is the world map
    [​IMG] The world map is the only way to travel to differnt places in the world of dragon ball z.
    You can access the world map by walking up to a Flight Circle and clicking on to go to the world map.
    This is what flying looks like
    [​IMG]
    You can pretty much travel to all the places of the wold of DBZ such as Baba's Palace
    [​IMG]
    The lookout of course
    [​IMG]
    And even Mcdondalds :eek:
    [​IMG]
    V3 will bring every detail from the show like no map could of ever represent
    [​IMG]
    In order to go to the lookout you have to enter Korin's Tower by entering the land of Korin... The blue circle is what a flight circle looks like.
    [​IMG]
    This is Korin's Tower you have to go near the power pole in order to fly up to the lookout.
    [​IMG]
    The inside of Buu its still in work and thats Piccolo Powering up!
    [​IMG]
    This is the Gravity Chamber located in Capsule Corp you can train here as many times as you like but you have to pay a fee (price depends on how much gravity you input in the Gravity Generator
    [​IMG]
    Each hero has 10-20+ Spells The spell system is much like Final Fantasy Forever.
    Each hero has 3 categories of spells.
    Energy Attacks Such as Kamehameha
    Physical Attacks such as Titan Fist
    Transformations such as Super Saiyan
    The Spells are all triggered heres Evil Vegeta Charging up his Galick Gun
    [​IMG]

Energy Attacks cost Ki (Mana to use)
    Physical Attacks cost health to use

Energy Attacks are usually Long Range and have long cooldowns are stronger then Physical Attacks
    Physical Attacks or the exact opposite they usually are Short Range and have short cooldowns but are weaker then Energy Attacks.

You earn your spells throughout the game usually by certain events of the dbz story such as Goku learning Spirit Bomb and Kaioken on his training with King Kai.

The more Wisdom (Intelligence) you have the more powerful your spells are.
    The Mana cost is in percentages for Energy Attacks
    Same as Physical Attacks but its Health.

You can even Customize Your stats if you'd like
    To custimize your Strength you have to either break rocks, chop down trees and such or interact with objects such as punching bags.

To Custimize your Wisdom you have to either Meditate in meditation zones such as Waterfalls. You can tell its a medidation zone by the blue mediation circle
    on it but only one hero can use a mediation zone at a time. Or you can interact with objects such as the library books in capsule corp.

To Custimize your Agility you have to either Spar with your teamates in training sessions throughout the game like the 1 year preparation for the Saiyans. Or you can interact with objects or places such as the Track course in Gohan's Highschool in hercule city.

I think thats it if you guys have any questions feel free to ask em :D

15. taker1990

taker1990

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was wondering

are u going to allow single player play or is it going to be neaded that you play with other people like your past maps where

16. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm yea I might add Single Player I dont kno yet but why would you play it in single player anyways unless u want to get a head start then ur friends or something.

17. taker1990

taker1990

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was just wondering because I like to learn the maps before I go play with people online so I actualy help them plus just to get use to the map

18. LS-GO2HE11

LS-GO2HE11

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy crap nice job, it's gonna be 100x more fun than the older versions. Plus it's gonna more challenging and a longer time to beat too. If you hate this map then you can go to heck :!: >_>.

19. LS-GO2HE11

LS-GO2HE11

Resources:
    Resources:
    Also, in the picture where goku is holding his gay brother Raditz why did you say wu tang :?:

20. Eggie Poo Poo

Eggie Poo Poo

Resources:
    Resources:
    At least credit the Budokai games for Playstation 2. Because I find it heart destroying how you stole Budokai's armour style (Rit Armour, Bulmas, Old Style, etc.). Great screens and stuff, but please PLEASE credit Budokai, cause Im a fan of the games and I simply can't stand by and let the society use Budokai ideas without crediting. Same with the world map, the layout is excactly the same as in Budokai 3. Trust me, you can't fool me. I'm addicted to those games, lol. But btw beautiful Kamehameha screenshot.