• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super DBZ All Sagas v2.83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This map has been untouched for years...
Ghostface_Kilah quitted Warcraft III...
No longer shall he work on it...
But here it is, back from the folders...

Saiyan-Prince2 proudly presents...
==========================
Super Dragonball Z All Sagas v2.83
==========================

1- How did I end up working on it?
2- What's new?
2- Contact us and/or help

How did I end up working on this map?
- I have been in contact with Ghostface_Kilah for two/three years. I was getting info everyday on one of the most promising maps in the DBZ history, Super DBZ All Sagas v3. But Ghostface was getting a lot of problems with his computer and kind of wanted to enjoy real life, which is perfectly understandable for a teenager. One year ago, Ghostface told me to fix the bugs from his v2.81 map to make a v2.82. I did it and I released it to public. But then, today, I played this map again and noticed there were still a few bugs and stuff players would like to be changed. So I have decided to take on the map and continue it, hoping Ghostface_Kilah might come back one day to finish v3.

What's new?
- In v2.83, the main things to be fixed are bugs related to Androids and Trunks using Shock Blade, Piccolo revive bugs (althought most of em were fixed in 2.82, there are still some) and made some areas ''larger'' for players to pass through (ex: The Saiyan Saga area where only one person at a time can pass in). I also made some surprises for you DBZ fans out there... ;).

Contact us!
- http://z7.invisionfree.com/SuperDBZAllSagas/index.php is our official website. Come and join the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.