• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Super Dbz All Sagas v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just wanted to know if dbz all sagas v3 is out yet. If it is tell me where to download i want it badly it beat 2.8 100 times and i want to try v3. :)

Level 4
Don't mind Claudz he's just bitter because my map has gone beyond anything he'll ever accomplish.

But anyways no the new version hasn't come out yet, because I've been busy with other stuff. And don't bother telling me of the bugs in V2 or how dated it is (It's 1 1/2 years old) because V3 is pretty much a totally new game.

The new version will take a while to be 100% done but I'll be releasing a Beta version so people could see what the map is like :D.

If you have any further questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Level 4
Holy crap dude honestly now do you scope every single forum out there looking for me to post about my map and then you go on and reply and bash it?
Claud...
Jesus0.jpg

Dude honestly you need to calm down, all you do is talk crap about my map where we all know that yours sucks Dragon ballz ok?

Level 6
No i get this annoying email when people posts in this topic cause i posted here :evil:
And i take that offending cause i'm christian..
And like i said Before, I'm sure Ur map wil ROX SOX or whatever you call it...
But it WIL be a lagfest.. hahaha

Level 4
That's what you think baby...

I always test my map all the time and I have dial up and it doesn't lag for me one bit.

If the e-mail bothers you so much then click the link on the e-mail to disable it. Plus your the one who started this whole argument so all you need to do is get down on your knees and...

wiener.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.