• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

summer vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
how is your summer vacation its good to share.
mine its awful i dont have time to create ai which is sad :ogre_frown:

and yours :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:

oh did i never mention i work to ..visit my profile to know my work
and i'm not a student of any school .

i guest not the same country

Requesting :Close Thread

Last edited:
Level 22
Oh well, actually I think there's only a few countries left that are having April and May as "summer"... Even here in PH, the "top" universities are already changing calendars to move "summer vacation" to June-July...
Yeah, summer vacation on June through July. That would suck so much...

Level 22
June here in the RP is the beginning of the rainy season. No more (long) summer vacation for the kids (except the Holy week, because we, but not all of us, treat the holy week as a beach vacation of sorts).

Level 49
pudge and invoker items/sets are some of the easier things to sell to players, at least here in our country which have a shit ton of pudge and invoker players. just sold a dragonclaw hook last month for 9000php and some invoker summons which i sold for $6 each.
so i guess that's pretty good to make me survive the rest of the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.