• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What is happenig to Warcraft 3 Battle Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone,
Well, i have a really awful and serious problem. I always get noob aliies whenever i play warcraft 3!:ogre_frown: Of course, i rarely get good allies.
The whole thing happened in summer. I have been playing with w3 only for 3 years and i began in Bnet5 only this year. And i am not noob. I am pro, i know how to play well and fast. So before and early summer per day i played 2 loses and 2 wins (loses because of noob allies). But suddenly i had 10 looses after, of course, no good team, only 5%. I was really angry and pissed. I have never seen such newbies in my life. I think they even enjoy being noob and they don't even try to win!:vw_death: I wonder why they are on lever 10 and 20?!Even today i played a game and of course, i had noobs again! i am in level 12, i think it is a risky level.
I stopped playing w3 for a while and i began it again in autumn. I got some good allies but mosly i got shitty, annoying noobs and it is even getting worse and worse.
I do not know what the hell is happening to Bnet server that it always giving me noobs???:grin:

What do you think? I hope i did not hurt anybody with this. Sorry. But i think even the worse noob in THW is better then them. LOL
Do you have the same problem? I guess.

Last edited:
Level 22
Chinese players who usually kick players for sucking before the game started in garena, didn't mind me playing 2v2 with them and we won. So I was never a bad teammate, oh ye also when they let us less good players on a CW, me and a guy raped the enemy, ah good ol' wc3 times.

Level 15
Play solo or get good friends and play arranged team.

Playing random team is not a good way to play team games. That's definitely place for noobs.
Yes, i know it, thanks. :) Solo is maybe better that team game. But unfortunately, i do not have an arranged team.
Can i join to oyur arranged team, please? I might be a good player to you, but if a bit bad, sorry. But i know a lot about good techniques.

That's why AT is the only truth about team games, no matter if war3 or sc2.
Yes, it is, as i already said above. :) Then i would always get the trustable, reliable adn good team and it is sure that i will raley lose.

There's no way to get truly balanced teams.
As already suggested, play solo or AT (or play custom maps).

Oh, and if you get idiot allies again, teamkill them. (please note sarcasm there...)
I cmpletely agree with you. AT is the bets, it rocks!
I will teamkill them, but luckily, today i got a good team and i won. :wink:

Have ya ever thought about that YOU are the noob in your team...? :ogre_hurrhurr:
No, i am not noob. And i agree that you asked this but the team is noob, not me. :) I know how to make good techniques and tricks and i know the good units. But in the noob teams i had to tell my allies what to train e.g. abos or wyrms. But of course,they did not response and they did not train them. So they lost. And even if i am pro it would be really hard to kill the enemies like this: 1vs4!:eekani:

I hate Warcraft! I keep dying! D:
I understand that! I am getting enough of W3. I need some new games.

Play RT4v4 on Bnet. That's all I do, and I still maintain a 51% win ratio. Everything else is generally populated by hackers, so expect 1/3 games to be hacked (That's my average out of near 50 games over 2 years on US East).
I will and i do this most often but i prefer now AT. How do they hacked? This is so dishonest.:grin:
I am in the gateway Europe, but i think the US is good, too. Or even better.

//\\oo//\\

So thanks all of you. :thumbs_up: Have yourself a Merry Chrstmas!
So would you let me join to your arranged team? My username is Arcanus8.(Sorry if you have met me already and you thought that i was not good in w3. ) :fp:But i am skillfull, do not worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.