1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Noob Dictionary

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Torn, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Noob/N00b/N0b: The word 'Noob' comes in many different forms, it is pronounced many different ways according to your country.
    Noun: Joe is a Noob.
    Adjective: Look at that Noobish boy.
    Verb: N/A

Leet/L33T/L337/1337: The word 'Leet' means power, or being supreme, it is often used when Noob's want to express power towards themselves.
    Noun: Joe is leet.
    Adjective: Look at that leet boy.

Lewl: A fancy way of saying "Lol" which means Laugh Out Loud.
    Noun: Lewl you are funny.
    Adjective: N/A

Haxxor: Noob term for 'Hacker', when Noob's fail to win or be victorious at something they refer to the winner as a Haxxor.
    Noun: You are a Haxxor.
    Adjective: What a Haxxor boy.

J00/joo: Fancy way to say you in the Noob language, quite common among many Noob citys.
    Noun: Shut up joo.
    Adjective: joo fool.

Roxxor: A fancy way in the Noob language to say 'rocks' or 'I rock'.
    Noun: I is Roxxor.
    Adjective: Roxxor man.
    Verb: I'l Roxxor you.

Thats it for now, I can't think of any, Just leave some words here and I'll add them when I have time. :wink:

2. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is well written, but i think its been done too much.

i gave u four outta ur six words, no credit? :p lol nah i j/k

This will probably be the best outta all these noob words thingies if u add more words

3. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Alas, this new ranter hath assumed my role.

Decent to say the least, I know you can do better, especially if you build up your vocab and actually write something instead of parsed bits and pieces of noob scrap. Good job for a ranting first

4. harper

harper

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will add them to my vocabulary. *wink*

5. FaLLeN_ShadoW

FaLLeN_ShadoW

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good idea you should do some noob sayings.. i'm pretty sure you could find a crap load of those like why are you so good? i'm better than you... i just don't want to prove it

6. Teppana

Teppana

Resources:
    Resources:
    I believe you :roll:
    please do prove your superiority, I really wish to see something awesome!

7. Hollow.Eye

Hollow.Eye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sigh

First off, this is an immature example of a newb trying to act pro. I have written before what a newb is and here it is once more

Newbie- A beginner in any type ofactivity where people have standards of who is the beginner and who is the expert.

Newb- A word used in a way to put down or make fun of someone, usually pointed in a negative manner towards a beginner. This definition is wrong and the correct term for a beginner for a newb is a newbie the real defintion can be described below...

Newb- An expert making a beginners' mistake, an asshole, an immature player, people who belive they are experts and in reality are not, a person who believes they know everything when they have no idea what they are doing and anyone that spells newb wrong. (common misspells are: Noob, Nob, Nuwb, Nub, Naub, Nwb and et cetra)

This should clear things up nicely...

8. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Re: Sigh

What? yeah...calling me a noob is trying to start a flame war, I will not fall for your fruitless attempts. You say you've written what a noob is before, who cares, this is a 'Noob Dictionary' not a, "0h iM s0 p3rty i c@n wrIt3 wuT @ n00b iS" type of thread. I asked for people to post if they had any other noob words or to comment on what I wrote, not to call me a noob and post a little bit about what a noob is.

9. Shamanruler

Shamanruler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Torn, Hollow eye is just an ass who makes crappy threads about WC history
    just ignore him, he'll go away =D

10. Hollow.Eye

Hollow.Eye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guess What

Fuck you all. If you want my two cent, everyone is a newb. In any shape or fashion, noone truly is beyond what I have described. You are no longer a newb when you have explored every aspect of it, then you are no longer. So shut up Torn, its your fault for bringing this upon yourself, a retard could of known better. Also, Shamanruler, this is an Off-Topic forum, its an off-topic post, this website is limited (not making fun of Darky27 and et cetra) like you. Just because you don't know the answer doesn't mean you make fun of them for asking it, it futher exploits you as an ass. Also on other websites' (mature people by the way) agree with me...

11. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you are as mature as you say, why do you reply? Why do you cuss? That is immature behaviour.

Whatever. :p

12. Hollow.Eye

Hollow.Eye

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry to say this is the only way they understand. Also, if its so immature for me to reply then why did you to my response. I was only giving my two cent. These posts are like wars, if you are attacked, you must defend till the rampaging assults cease...

13. Hollow.Eye

Hollow.Eye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry for making anyone upset about the first part of my first post. It wasn't supposed to have turned out sounding like that, but I still think my second to final statmeant is right and all would agree, everyone, and me, are newbs, inevitable... Sorry for any confusion and frustration, I apologize. Also, supposilvly the comment was posted "against?" Torn, not you Shamanruler, keep your thoughts to yourself, you made an ass out of yourself, excuse the (all)language.

14. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hollow.Eye, you've posted in this thread 4 times, those 4 times had NOTHING to do with this topic what so ever, if you reply to this I will request this thread to be locked. If you have something to say to me please don't hesitate to PM me about it.

15. Shamanruler

Shamanruler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hahahah lets keep making fun of Hollow Eye and watch him spaz again =))))

16. Torn

Torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mods...please lock this...Thanks alot guys :?

17. Hollow.Eye

Hollow.Eye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Atually, this is the last time I will actually reply. Not to Torn, I have apologized. I gave what I had to say, the dictionary part, not the other crap, and thats it. On top of that, why don't you lock out Shamanruler, what has he contributed?

18. Gunslayer7

Gunslayer7

Resources:
    Resources:
    That Hollow.Eye is an asshole! The only thing he did good was that SoH preview thingy. Put 'em on the Warn/Ban List!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.