• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Noob Dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Noob/N00b/N0b: The word 'Noob' comes in many different forms, it is pronounced many different ways according to your country.
Noun: Joe is a Noob.
Adjective: Look at that Noobish boy.
Verb: N/A

Leet/L33T/L337/1337: The word 'Leet' means power, or being supreme, it is often used when Noob's want to express power towards themselves.
Noun: Joe is leet.
Adjective: Look at that leet boy.

Lewl: A fancy way of saying "Lol" which means Laugh Out Loud.
Noun: Lewl you are funny.
Adjective: N/A

Haxxor: Noob term for 'Hacker', when Noob's fail to win or be victorious at something they refer to the winner as a Haxxor.
Noun: You are a Haxxor.
Adjective: What a Haxxor boy.

J00/joo: Fancy way to say you in the Noob language, quite common among many Noob citys.
Noun: Shut up joo.
Adjective: joo fool.

Roxxor: A fancy way in the Noob language to say 'rocks' or 'I rock'.
Noun: I is Roxxor.
Adjective: Roxxor man.
Verb: I'l Roxxor you.

Thats it for now, I can't think of any, Just leave some words here and I'll add them when I have time. :wink:

Level 2
Good idea you should do some noob sayings.. i'm pretty sure you could find a crap load of those like why are you so good? i'm better than you... i just don't want to prove it

Level 7
FaLLeN_ShadoW said:
Good idea you should do some noob sayings.. i'm pretty sure you could find a crap load of those like why are you so good? i'm better than you... i just don't want to prove it
I believe you :roll:
please do prove your superiority, I really wish to see something awesome!

Level 2
Sigh

First off, this is an immature example of a newb trying to act pro. I have written before what a newb is and here it is once more

Newbie- A beginner in any type ofactivity where people have standards of who is the beginner and who is the expert.

Newb- A word used in a way to put down or make fun of someone, usually pointed in a negative manner towards a beginner. This definition is wrong and the correct term for a beginner for a newb is a newbie the real defintion can be described below...

Newb- An expert making a beginners' mistake, an asshole, an immature player, people who belive they are experts and in reality are not, a person who believes they know everything when they have no idea what they are doing and anyone that spells newb wrong. (common misspells are: Noob, Nob, Nuwb, Nub, Naub, Nwb and et cetra)

This should clear things up nicely...

Level 6
Re: Sigh

Hollow.Eye said:
First off, this is an immature example of a newb trying to act pro. I have written before what a newb is and here it is once more

Newbie- A beginner in any type ofactivity where people have standards of who is the beginner and who is the expert.

Newb- A word used in a way to put down or make fun of someone, usually pointed in a negative manner towards a beginner. This definition is wrong and the correct term for a beginner for a newb is a newbie the real defintion can be described below...

Newb- An expert making a beginners' mistake, an asshole, an immature player, people who belive they are experts and in reality are not, a person who believes they know everything when they have no idea what they are doing and anyone that spells newb wrong. (common misspells are: Noob, Nob, Nuwb, Nub, Naub, Nwb and et cetra)

This should clear things up nicely...

What? yeah...calling me a noob is trying to start a flame war, I will not fall for your fruitless attempts. You say you've written what a noob is before, who cares, this is a 'Noob Dictionary' not a, "0h iM s0 p3rty i c@n wrIt3 wuT @ n00b iS" type of thread. I asked for people to post if they had any other noob words or to comment on what I wrote, not to call me a noob and post a little bit about what a noob is.

Level 2
Guess What

Fuck you all. If you want my two cent, everyone is a newb. In any shape or fashion, noone truly is beyond what I have described. You are no longer a newb when you have explored every aspect of it, then you are no longer. So shut up Torn, its your fault for bringing this upon yourself, a retard could of known better. Also, Shamanruler, this is an Off-Topic forum, its an off-topic post, this website is limited (not making fun of Darky27 and et cetra) like you. Just because you don't know the answer doesn't mean you make fun of them for asking it, it futher exploits you as an ass. Also on other websites' (mature people by the way) agree with me...

Level 2
I'm sorry to say this is the only way they understand. Also, if its so immature for me to reply then why did you to my response. I was only giving my two cent. These posts are like wars, if you are attacked, you must defend till the rampaging assults cease...

Level 2
Sorry for making anyone upset about the first part of my first post. It wasn't supposed to have turned out sounding like that, but I still think my second to final statmeant is right and all would agree, everyone, and me, are newbs, inevitable... Sorry for any confusion and frustration, I apologize. Also, supposilvly the comment was posted "against?" Torn, not you Shamanruler, keep your thoughts to yourself, you made an ass out of yourself, excuse the (all)language.

Level 6
Hollow.Eye, you've posted in this thread 4 times, those 4 times had NOTHING to do with this topic what so ever, if you reply to this I will request this thread to be locked. If you have something to say to me please don't hesitate to PM me about it.

Level 2
Atually, this is the last time I will actually reply. Not to Torn, I have apologized. I gave what I had to say, the dictionary part, not the other crap, and thats it. On top of that, why don't you lock out Shamanruler, what has he contributed?

Status
Not open for further replies.