• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rant Contest Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Because of the utter shyness of this forsaken community, I am ashamed that all the ranters, Kerrigan, Rexfist, Vindic@tor, and others hath not submitted any items of worth. So I am going to say the winner would have to be VGSatomi.

However, the prizewinner will in fact be Torn, for his general wc3sear.ch rant.

Welcome, this is my guide to the species of 'Noob'
I will tell you the known facts about noobs, and what they do for a living.

Pupa: During the Pupa stage 'noobs' are much like other human beings, until they are exposed to certain websites and/or forums were they feel the sudden urge to 'Flame' or 'Spam'. Over a period of a month or so, the 'noobs' bodys mature on the outside (not the inside) allowing them to become a 'noob'.

Noob: The middle stage of a 'noobs' life is called a 'noob' when they reach this stage, they will sometimes also be referred to as:
Nooblar
Noobie
NOB
Nooblet
Nooby
During the 'noobs middle stage of life they are assigned a certain forum to infest, they enter the forums of a certain site and feast on its post and/or threads. Noobs post useless threads which later lets them realise that they can use 'noob language'.

Noob Language: Whilst noob language is not a stage of the noob life, it is learned early on and gives the noobs the feeling that they can talk 'maturely'. Some examples of noob words are:
N00b
Ph@gg3t
R0fL
L073r
L337
0MfG
The noobs later learn how to put these into sentences such as: '0MfG y0u N00b I aM L337' Now onto the last and final stage of a noobs life.

Noob Emporer: A noob emporer is rarely found throughout the world, they are the master of the noob underworld, they have mastered the noob language and they can manipulate your every move, noob emporers have reincarnation so they are hard to get rid of. Noob emporers are more mischeivous than 5 noobs, noob emporers talk like a noob all the time, meaning: 'I aM D@ C00l3st and dA L3373st'
Noob emporers also infest every post, every forum, every thread, with useless posts such as: 'Th@T's StuP1D'.

Noob Resources
Noobs, as we know, are a species of great triumph towards themselves. In my last guide which can be found here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=10728
I talked about the 'Noobs' stages of life, and how they feed on the essence of forums and/or threads.
Today, I will teach you about noob resources, how they are constructed, and how noobs find great pleasure in both posting, and creating them. Welcome to my guide to a noobs resources.

Skins
Noobs have long since fought the topic on how to skin, they continuously ask 'H0w d0 *I* skIN D00d?'
After weeks of continuous help from moderators and helpful members, noobs develop a tactic all on their own. Noobs download a paint program, a very basic one mind you. Which brings us to...

The Resources
Noobs pick out a very basic (or complex) skin, depending on the noobs sence of 'humour'. The noobs open the skin in their newly downloaded free version of paint. The 'noobs' set the pixels of the paint brush to around 20% and they cover the whole skin. The noobs then submit the skin here at www.wc3sear.ch, were us members try our best to help them, not knowing that they are 'noobs' for the moment, which brings us to...

The Resources (Cont.)
The noobs do not accept the helpfull feedback that they receive from members, instead, the noobs open up their paint program, and create more skins, sometimes 10, maybe even 20, before they are dealt with.

The Moderators (Wardens)
The Wardens that protect www.wc3sear.ch are known as 'Moderators' or 'Super Moderators', their job is to enforce justice on reigning noobs. Moderators will enforce their power against the noobs if the noobs fail to obey the moderators rules. Some noobs have reincarnation, which you will find about in later guides.

Second places Teppana, for a another rant on basic noob language
Newbie For Dummies

Chapter 4 ~ Noob Languages

Universal Language

'Common' are official "n00b" Language
spoken by NOOB* everywhere in WorldWideWeb,
This brotherhood of NOOB:s can often be found from Quest book like place called 'Forum'

*Negative & Offensive Order of Bacillus

Theres countless amounts of meaningless letters and numbers
for example '!' '1'

This Common language has developed to it's nowadays form just like any other language
by borrowing words from other languages

Common language uses all types and all forms of "beginning" Languages

:shock: "Beginning" language examples:
1 original, thx 4 dat 1 luv u 2!!!!!!!!!!!!11!11111
2 original, Danx 4 dat 1 luv u 2 !!!!!!!!!!111!!11!
3 Chaos, ┬]-[4/\/I<$ ƒ()12 I)4┬ 1 [_I_I\/ I_I ┬()()!!1
4 letter Z, thxz 4 datz 1 luvz u 2 !!!!!111!!

"Beginning" Languages

Chaos

This Language, without doubt are most annoying language ever used by any noob on this universe
:shock: see "Beginning" language examples part 3

noob's are trying to drive you nuts (not just 'trying' they does) when they are using this particular language

even other noob's cannot understand this chaotical nonsense
I cannot even imagine how Twisted your mind has to be, so you would be able to create such an monstrosity :twisted:

Chaos language is simple, and yet so hard to understand

one letter can have over four marks
usually theres only two or three of them
also this language contains normal letters like: abc, or special letters like: åäöëúò
some examples:

A: /-\, /\, å
C:<, (, [, ¢
D:I), I>,

Original language

Original is just plain, normal way of writing, even non n00b's use it

:shock: see "Beginning" language examples part 1 & 2

this is just replace word with number, few letters or initials so that others are able to understand you
Examples:
1 Thx u r so luvly
2 r u com'n :?
3 wut took u so lng :mad:

Letter Z

just put letter Z after every word

:shock: See "Beginning" language examples part 4

now this is something what proves your noobines
Examples:
Manz thiz iz zo coolz! :cool:
Buzzz offz! :
zee thiz? :neutral:
beez arez zo nizezzz, andz cutez
mez bez fuhkinz 1337z fuhk itz :evil:

Third Places Ravan0s for yet another noob essay on the Ten Commandments for Noobs
Since my registering in this site i have been watching the activities of the Sect of the Everlasting Annoyinment, aka "n00bZ RuLeZ S0c13tY LOL LOL LOL". These fanatic crusaders of disturbment have a past shrouded in mist. No one really knows who founded the Sect, the first appearance of this curious group is speculated of being when some unknown person resolved to infiltrate in a community with revolutionary ideals and an enthusiastic thinking. Being summarily rejected, this particular individual begun the pratice of a series of annoyinments and disturbments to denegree the others brilliant works. Few ages later a really mass of these hateful individuals began to invade every centers of philosophy and art (aka Forums and MODing Sites). This Sect is now world-wide dominating, with a tremenduous rate of spreading. No community is safe of it now. Its like a illness that slowly destroy anything good in its host. These people are know for their Anarquist Touch of despising rules and their well-known raffy ideals. This Sect oftens atractts the "rejects of humanity" people with most brute, immature and stupid mind. Believing their Messiah, known as "J1zzu555 LOL Chr11sT" will come soon to reveal and "enlight" humanity with pitiful thinkings and expurge the Keepers of Order existance (aka moderators) their worst enemies with they struggle for many eons. They continue to cause great havoc and destruction preparing for their Messiah's coming.

The pratice of these obtuse activities below are in danger of letting u have extreme prejudice

The Noobs Bible - 10 Mandaments of Good Conduct:

1 - Thou shall not read nor obey any "foreign" rules

2 - Thou shall annoy everyone with stupid questions that were already answered

3 - Thou shall always speak like the Truth were in your hands

4 - Thou shall always judge others' works before seeing them

5 - Always defy the Keepers of Order (aka mods) thou shall be rewarded in the Noobie Heavens

6 - Thou shall speak your language with proud: OMFG THATS SO DAMN GOOD LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!1111!!!1111

7 - Thou shall always request other individuals to make your job for you

8 - Express your opinions with clarity: LOL ITS SO FU**ING GOOD OMFG BUT ROFLMAO I CANT PLAY WITH IT SO ITS USELESS 1/5 LOL LOL!!!1111

9 - Always help your brothers of religion (aka N00c0lyt35) in the everlasting struggle against peace and rest

10 - Obey all rules above

Thats all for know. I shall continue my studies...

Level 7
I'm good loser! I AM!!! :x

I was hoping that there would have been more...
more good rants...

Status
Not open for further replies.