• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions & Ideas

Level 2
Can you add an option to skip the cinematics? My eternal warden usually walks out of place during these cinematics, are you able to maybe freeze the characters or make a skip function?
Other than that, I'm really enjoying the map, also, is there anywhere i can find a list of legendaries or epics? or maybe a loot drop table?

Level 2
I have not worked on this for a long time, but yeah, I could probably add a way to skip cinematics or freeze characters. Sounds reasonable.

I haven't put up a table of all the loot for public but I will think about it.

Thanks for the reply MoCo, had tons of fun with friends.

Level 13
Can you add an option to skip the cinematics? My eternal warden usually walks out of place during these cinematics, are you able to maybe freeze the characters or make a skip function?
Other than that, I'm really enjoying the map, also, is there anywhere i can find a list of legendaries or epics? or maybe a loot drop table?

I have just uploaded the full item table. You find it on the map download under ADDITIONAL MAP INFORMATION.

Also, in the next version, player units will be frozen during cut scenes (incl. eternal warden).

Level 13
Want to send feedback about your game !!
It's a nice game and you done a great work on it.
I have few suggestions for you and all ideas/prices work together..

Roy[Fr] provided a quite extensive list of improvement suggestions, thanks for this.
Below I have listed and commented all points. Some will be adressed in the next update.

1) Up limit of gold to 1000 ? (Add more use of gold in other ideas)
I like the idea to add more uses of gold. However, I am not sure if its the best solution to increase the limit. This would also increase save code length and break current save codes.

2) Add level on spells ?
A nice to have that would increase flexibility. However, this requires a ton of work for re-design, testing and balancing efforts. Currently, I'm afraid that I do not have time for this. Maybe, however, I will adress this some time later.

3) Set ank limit of 20
I've decided against stackable ankhs in the past because collecting and always having a ton of ankhs would make the game too easy IMHO. As it its now players who like to use ankhs need to take care to re-stock them.

4) Higher stacks for potions, barricades, dynamites and powerstone
I think 9 stacks should be enough with similiar arguments as for point 3. I just don't like the idea to have players around running with so many potions, TNT and such.

5) Need to find a solution for stuffs, because for example when i'm playing as Thordal, got 6 stuffs and can't hold any items need to put my stuff on ground to take it and it's borring... Can be a good idea to put the stuffs which up hero on the bag and old item to sell and use on our inventory.Or need to put a buttom like a spell that switch bag like on pokemon rpg and other games.
I think I do not fully understand this point. Note that the bag can pickup those items that the hero cannot use.

6) Add bonuses for doing achievements (e.g. xp and/or gems) and remove bosses
Accepted. I will add bonus rewards here. Note, however, that achievements also already grant bonus score.

7) Add item/robot to repair tower
Accepted.

8) Upgradable weapons
I agree that this would be nice. Unfortunately, the WCIII engine does not allow for dynamically created items at runtime due to code. This means, that each item must be defined manually by hand. There are more than 300 items already. If I wanted them to be upgradeable, I would need to add upgrades versions. The effort is simply not reasonable. This is WCIII after all..

9) Add books for permanent stats powerup with high cost
This would enable a possibility to indefinitely increase the hero power. And it would also break save codes. I'm not quite sure if it's a good idea, but I will re-think this.

10) Add a start choice to do more waves with more bosses (modes)
This requires quite a lot effort to implement. Maybe I will do this some time later, but not for now.

11) Increase engineer attack range because he is weak on fight.
Accepted. I will increase by 50 for now. Anyway, note he is supposed to be weaker by design because he has all of his gadgets.

12) Up lvl max to 20 (or more) ?
I've thought about this before, but I think 10 is fine. Changing to 20 would mean that there are more level ups, but also less diference from one level to another. Also, it would be a significant effort to change this because XP calculations involve very much amth. I don't see much benefit in this.

13) Fix bug about spider boss that disapear on hard.
I need more information on this. What's the problem? I have tested on hard and the Black Widow did not dissapear.

14) Control pets on hunter ?
The style of pet control is a design choice. Pets have their own will but still can be given commands. Full control is not intended.

15) Add a command to start the next wave.
Accepted.

16) Remove the texture of an stuff after destroying it.
What do you mean?

17) Add -stats about attack speed and life steal.
I agree that this would be nice. But because of the WCIII engine limitations this would be very difficult to do since those stats are not controlled via code but via abilities.

18) Wrong key for the "Word of Life" of battlepriest, typing "t" but it don't work probably cause "t" is the key of hold position.
In the english WCIII version, the hot key for hold position is H and the key T is free to use. I only ensure that spell hot keys do not interfere with the english WCIII version default hot keys. Unfortunately, I cannot ensure this for all localized WCIII versions (I presume you are using french localization?).

19) Need to can't take a "gift box" buying by an other player cause he buy, give, don't save and leave (so don't lose cristal and other one get item).
Accepted.

20) Add legendary rings ?
Accepted.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi, thank you to add some of them here and to answer for the one you do'nt want, that help me to know your mind about the game.

Agree with you for ankhs and other stackable.

More suggestions :

1) About more use of gold, just add more use with nice amount of cost. like 50-100.
No need to update max amount of gold, just reduce price of selling item and less chance to drop ;).

2) Stuff, i tell you when i wear 6 item like in thodal, i can't hold and use ankh and other comsumable... Will be greater to do a switch inventory than a bag.

3) [BUG] Spiders on hard, multiplayer probably, when we play with 3 players or more she disapear before we kill (not every games), but we don't know why.

4) Add a survival mode, that make unally with other hero and all play alone against waves :).

5) Add An Endless mode :
When the team kill Visara, the game autorestart to wave 1.

6) Add item with % critical power (like attack and dommage spell power, but only on crit)

7) Add a system to get an "unique hero", a choice to do, that give you a bonus in a certain kind of stats or other thing. The choice will be interresting cause actually if you get all best stuff you get the same hero than an other one who get it too.

8) Remove the texture of an stuff after destroying it.
About it when you attack an item cause we don't need, texture still on ground (deppend item, but for ring and few other stuffs and dynamite).

9) Wrong key for the "Word of Life" of battlepriest, typing "t" but it don't work probably cause "t" is the key of hold position.
Yeah i'm french and it's t to hold for me :/.

10) I will think about something for player who play a lot to continue to can upgrade something, cause if we got all hero 10 with perfect stuff, it's end...
We need to find something to do after we end it to don't lose players with times.
(That why want to increase lvl limit and lot of other players with who i play want it too).

Roy[Fr]
Champion lvl 10 / Priest lvl 9 / Slayer lvl 8 / Engineer lvl 5.
Clan Master of "Dwarven Fighters".
If want join, come chanel "Clan DF" (/j Clan DF).

Level 2
Hi,

More suggestions for you :

1) Robot we can buy is too weak in harder mode (ranged unit splash one shoot them).
After speaking with clan 250-300 look nice or his healt can deppend of the difficulty, as you want (easy 50, normal 100, hard 150, insane 200, death 250).

2) Remove the column (just let the ground column) cause it block vision ?

3) Add command to zoom (in and out).

4) [Bug] knapbag still if someone leave when it is open.

5) Auto Save :
Avoid to lose a game if you crash, disconnect and you forget to save.

6) Cthulhu drop nothing it is normal ?

7) Can't do all achievement alone, cause they are not 1000 monster and can't get the bonus by achieve all the achievement.

8) Add a legendary ring to attack air unit (for slayer and thordal) ?

9) Add items with % splash ?

10) More suggestions about modes and a special developpement in private message :).

Level 2
Hi,

More suggestions for you :

1) Skin for robot (item on ground if we don't use it yet).

2) Add something at start to avoid cinematics during the game ?

3) Can't take box buy by an other player to remove cheat.

Level 4
Hello a fairly major bug , the final boss teleported me into the lake and I was trapped . Luckily I was the slayer and could jump so I escaped :p . See picture .

Falgrim need some work . He is the only hero that doesn't have a healing ability / a good one . Could you make "Special Food" heal him as well ? Maybe 50 % , it does have a long cool down so it shouldn't alter these play style much .

Edit: It would also be nice to have visibility of dead allies so that you can find your allies bodies more easily .

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_061716_125652_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_061716_125652_01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Level 13
Falgrim has the elk pet which has a healing ability. If this ability is too weak right now, I think it would be better to improve this instead of making the pet food heal the hero.

Currently, I'm very busy so the next update may take some time. Maybe this weekend, but I cannot make promises.