• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions & Ideas

Hmm , you can Create European style armors with Good def because of cost mobility
Steel Plate serves just that purpose. If you have some more specific design ideas, let me know.

and do something with atack speed from E slash in Heavy weapons because that bloodsword and great sword is overpowered XD

Or another atack has reduced dmg , from that same skill = exhaust penality
Hmm... Both those weapons have low stamina values and the blood lotus even drains your health.
You can't exactly spam with those weapons for a long time or you'll easily run into trouble since they regenerate stamina so slowly. I'll try to see during testing if there's any imbalance.

Also, thanks for the suggestions and +rep added!

Another one ^^

Firelord's Armor : After taking 2-3 hits from an enemy armor send's a flame wave dealing 15 dmg.

Repulsing Armor : Cost 1500g It would have 12 def 70 mobility and an ability to push enemies b for some distance after taking 1-2 hits. (The pushback deals 10 dmg)

Weapons :

Executionier's Axe : It would had good dmg at cost of low attack spead and had a % of chance to finish off a low hp (20-30hp) enemy with one hit let's call it decimate ;p

Guardian's Halberd : This one could had an aoe slashing with nice distance and after hitting enemy 2 times an aoe slash dealing 10-15 guardable of course saw that deahtsping idea and would be too unbalanced.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind.
However, I'll try to avoid abilities and effects that depend on a "x% chance to happen" because I want to keep BnG skill-oriented instead of luck.

Level 20
Iceborn Blade: (weapon)
Slows an enemy by 40% for 2 seconds on hit, 6 seconds cooldown.

Nature Guardian: (armor)
Roots the attacker for 2 seconds, making him unable to move and cast any abilities, 8 seconds cooldown.

Crossbow:
  • Normal Arrows
  • Frost Arrows (slow on hit)
  • Explosive Arrows (AoE damage + DoT on hit)
  • Healing Arrows (heals ally on hit)

For some time now, I had the idea of being able to play a somewhat support role by giving minor bonuses to your team with your equipments:

Banner of Power (weapon)
Power: 12
Stamina: 10
Range: 100
Gold Cost: 500

Aura: +1 power to all nearby allies

Torch of Fiery Warmth (weapon)
Power: 10
Stamina: 12
Gold Cost: 650

Aura: Restores 2hp/s to nearby allies, stacks with Drink, which is 3hp/s , making it a total of 5hp/s with aura + drink.

Battle Cry Armor: (armor)
Defence: 6
Flexibility: 14
Mobility: 90

Special: [Battle Cry]
After being hit, you release a majestic shout, increasing the morale of nearby allies giving them 3 bonus power and 1 bonus armor for 5 seconds, 15 seconds cooldown

Well I know you are out of interface, but maybe you could try some combinations, for excample charge spell, if you have some heavy sword like greatsword or bloodlotus, u would spin while charging, and if it is some light sword then it will be like classic charge.
Also I dont like some too unrealistic ideas, I think it would be better if you (people who suggest) focus on more ralistic ideas.

Iceborn Blade: (weapon)
Slows an enemy by 40% for 2 seconds on hit, 6 seconds cooldown.

Nature Guardian: (armor)
Roots the attacker for 2 seconds, making him unable to move and cast any abilities, 8 seconds cooldown.

Crossbow:
  • Normal Arrows
  • Frost Arrows (slow on hit)
  • Explosive Arrows (AoE damage + DoT on hit)
  • Healing Arrows (heals ally on hit)

For some time now, I had the idea of being able to play a somewhat support role by giving minor bonuses to your team with your equipments:

Banner of Power (weapon)
Stamina: 10
Gold Cost: 500

Aura: +1 power to all nearby allies

Torch of Fiery Warmth (weapon)
Power: 10
Stamina: 12
Gold Cost: 650

Aura: Restores 2hp/s to nearby allies, stacks with Drink, which is 3hp/s , making it a total of 5hp/s with aura + drink.

Battle Cry Armor: (armor)
Defence: 6
Mobility: 90

Special: [Battle Cry]
After being hit, you release a majestic shout, increasing the morale of nearby allies giving them 3 bonus power and 1 bonus armor for 5 seconds, 15 seconds cooldown
Interesting ideas. It's true that there aren't any "team" abilities at the moment. Gotta think about those.

How about a system that allows users to create their own arena terrain?
Hmm that sounds like an interesting idea. I'll keep it in mind!

Windrunner (Armor)
Defense: 5
Flexibility: 12
Mobility: 95

Special: Slows nearby enemy units' movement speed by X%. 350 area of effect.

Ghostwalker (Armor)
Defense: 8
Mobility: 75

Special: 60% transparency.
There's been some suggestions for stealth abilities but I'm not sure how they would actually work in BnG II. At least the floating names would need to be hidden from enemy players but I don't know if the stealth would even then prove useful in any situation. Gotta think about it.

Well I know you are out of interface, but maybe you could try some combinations, for excample charge spell, if you have some heavy sword like greatsword or bloodlotus, u would spin while charging, and if it is some light sword then it will be like classic charge.
Also I dont like some too unrealistic ideas, I think it would be better if you (people who suggest) focus on more ralistic ideas.
Perhaps. I have been thinking of making new animation sets.
And yeah, realistic ideas are always preferable.

+rep given for all suggestions!

Level 20
Add "Armed Soldier" modifier on Selection Screen which gives you Kunai & Shuriken.

EDIT:

Soul Stealer (sword)
Stamina: 14

Special: Steals stamina from the target on hit.

Stamina Steal Formula: Stamina restored is equal to 50% of the damage dealt to the target and stamina stolen is equal to 25% of damage dealt.

Example: You deal 80 damage with Power Slam, 40 stamina is restored back (as this seems a bit too op you might want to cap it at 20 stamina or smth) and stamina that the enemy looses is 20.

Example: You deal 50 damage with Slash, 25 stamina is restored back & enemy looses 12 stamina(12.5)

Last edited:
Level 1
Mode:Tournament Mode
Area:Any area

This mode is divided in rounds and can only be played when there is 4-6-8-10-12 players.
For example,every player is in the specified area,so,they start fightning,when a player dies,it respawn,but the killer get +1 point,and the man that died loose -1 point,at the end of each round,the arena will be changed,can't be the same and only the 2-4-6 bests players with points goes to the next round,the next round,the others will watch,and they will fight again and again,at the final match,there is an unique arena for it,its small and the first player to kill the other at the last round,wins.

This mode doens't give any points,its just to test players,so,bots should not work on Tournament mode.

The host can change the amount of minutes and you can choose wich sword you want.

Level 4
Suggestion on that said stealth implementation problem:

A simple stealth game mode would be good. Just like in lonepair's Death Road Melee Map, it has shrubs. Units in these shrubs can see the outside, but a unit outside the bush cannot see what is inside.

Stealth Game Mode
-Players are pitted in circular/square areas covered by shrubs (or any other sensible things) placed strategically throughout the whole map.
-A unit in the bush can see the outside, but a unit outside the bush cannot see what is inside.
-They go to kill each other, with a good use of a stealth thinking attitude.

Alternatively, you can use this idea in any game mode where players can kill each other. These areas with the shrub things can be placed randomly in the whole arena.

If you can't understand the concept here's the link for lonepair's Death Road map.
Death Road 1.2 by lonepair

Level 20
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would like to suggest that this game to have a special code system (though I know this will be hard to do, but if pulled off would really make everyone enjoy this game even more) that would do this:

-Somehow the Game Master (That's you Kitabatake) will devise a way to give worthy players a special code that is entered in-game that will give them special perks.

- I am thinking of either they do something really hard and complex to get the code in-game or do something outside the game.

Anyways, I haven't seen a lot of games here on the Hive with this kind of system, and that would be really cool if this game had one.

Level 16
Hi. I don't really spend my time browsing through the pages of this thread so I don't know if this is suggested yet. Pardon me if it already is :)

Would you be kind enough to create a type of overhead gauge that is filled with each attack and/or taking damage (there could be 2 gauges for each). When it is fully filled the player can expand it to execute an ultimate move that deals massive damage and has a chance to insta-kill.

Thanks for reading

Mode:Tournament Mode
Area:Any area

This mode is divided in rounds and can only be played when there is 4-6-8-10-12 players.
For example,every player is in the specified area,so,they start fightning,when a player dies,it respawn,but the killer get +1 point,and the man that died loose -1 point,at the end of each round,the arena will be changed,can't be the same and only the 2-4-6 bests players with points goes to the next round,the next round,the others will watch,and they will fight again and again,at the final match,there is an unique arena for it,its small and the first player to kill the other at the last round,wins.

This mode doens't give any points,its just to test players,so,bots should not work on Tournament mode.

The host can change the amount of minutes and you can choose wich sword you want.
Hmmm, maybe.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I just noticed that the Abilities Interface Menu has the Exit Button. What for? We already have the cancel button as default. So suggestion,remove that.
It exits all menus.
For example, if you are in the shopping menu, you can just press J to go directly back to the combat abilities. Otherwise you'll need to press the default cancel button twice.

But yeah, the spellbook menus are quite crowded and a bit clumsy. I might try to make a fullscreen menu system for buying/selling, which might simplify things a bit.
Suggestion on that said stealth implementation problem:

A simple stealth game mode would be good. Just like in lonepair's Death Road Melee Map, it has shrubs. Units in these shrubs can see the outside, but a unit outside the bush cannot see what is inside.

Stealth Game Mode
-Players are pitted in circular/square areas covered by shrubs (or any other sensible things) placed strategically throughout the whole map.
-A unit in the bush can see the outside, but a unit outside the bush cannot see what is inside.
-They go to kill each other, with a good use of a stealth thinking attitude.

Alternatively, you can use this idea in any game mode where players can kill each other. These areas with the shrub things can be placed randomly in the whole arena.

If you can't understand the concept here's the link for lonepair's Death Road map.
Death Road 1.2 by lonepair
Hmm I gotta think about this.
Thanks for the suggestion!
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would like to suggest that this game to have a special code system (though I know this will be hard to do, but if pulled off would really make everyone enjoy this game even more) that would do this:

-Somehow the Game Master (That's you Kitabatake) will devise a way to give worthy players a special code that is entered in-game that will give them special perks.

- I am thinking of either they do something really hard and complex to get the code in-game or do something outside the game.

Anyways, I haven't seen a lot of games here on the Hive with this kind of system, and that would be really cool if this game had one.
Hmmm, perhaps.
However, I'll never include unlockables that will make players overpowered compared to each other. So perhaps I could think of making some aesthetic unlocks or rank gain boosts or something.

Hi. I don't really spend my time browsing through the pages of this thread so I don't know if this is suggested yet. Pardon me if it already is :)

Would you be kind enough to create a type of overhead gauge that is filled with each attack and/or taking damage (there could be 2 gauges for each). When it is fully filled the player can expand it to execute an ultimate move that deals massive damage and has a chance to insta-kill.

Thanks for reading
Hmmm, I dunno.
Having gauges overhead might clot the screen too much in my opinion.
Also how would the move be ordered since there's no space in the interface?
Sure I could just make the next regular move be flashier but for example power slam already has massive damage and can in some cases insta-kill.

Thanks & +rep to all suggestions!

Kita said:
It exits all menus.
For example, if you are in the shopping menu, you can just press J to go directly back to the combat abilities. Otherwise you'll need to press the default cancel button twice.

But yeah, the spellbook menus are quite crowded and a bit clumsy. I might try to make a fullscreen menu system for buying/selling, which might simplify things a bit.
Oh cool! Sorry if i have misunderstood :D

Level 16
Oh yes you have a point there. Bad suggestion :p

How about combo moves? Like 2 kicks, 1 lunge and 1 power slam is a nice combo. And I think the moves need to connect (hit a target) as well so as there will be some strategy involved. If the player can execute the correct move sequence that connects, the combo move is available immediately. When the player use the sword ability with the combo move available, the sword ability will be boosted significantly.

Thank you for reading.

Oh yes you have a point there. Bad suggestion :p

How about combo moves? Like 2 kicks, 1 lunge and 1 power slam is a nice combo. And I think the moves need to connect (hit a target) as well so as there will be some strategy involved. If the player can execute the correct move sequence that connects, the combo move is available immediately. When the player use the sword ability with the combo move available, the sword ability will be boosted significantly.

Thank you for reading.

The combat in BnG II is already all about combining the abilities depending on the current situation.
I'm not quite sure what you are actually suggesting here.

Level 16
A fixed move sequence combo. It is more or less the classic combo system seen in fighting games. I was thinking of what if that system was presented in this map and I came up with that suggestion.

Feel free to refuse as you wish. I won't mind.

A fixed move sequence combo. It is more or less the classic combo system seen in fighting games. I was thinking of what if that system was presented in this map and I came up with that suggestion.

Feel free to refuse as you wish. I won't mind.
Ok, thanks for the suggestion!
However, it goes directly against the core idea and design philosophy of the map:
Blades 'n Gore has never been about "pressing a button, sitting back, and watching your character perform a preset combo/fancy move"
Blades 'n Gore has always been about "constantly reading the situation and chaining up abilities accordingly".

Level 30
I do hope I am in the right place. Ok, so on to the topic, I have played with my friend just now. Have lots of fun but I really notice that AI Bots are quite good in battling but I notce they DONT BUY OR IMPROVE THEIR Equipments.

So, simple my suggestion is Advance AI Bot AI buys items when they have enough money... etc.

Well, we played Boss Mode with my friends with Bots and we have noticed that.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS, maybe you should remove those acolytes because there is already a button for buying at the hero's abilities.

Level 20
I do hope I am in the right place. Ok, so on to the topic, I have played with my friend just now. Have lots of fun but I really notice that AI Bots are quite good in battling but I notce they DONT BUY OR IMPROVE THEIR Equipments.

So, simple my suggestion is Advance AI Bot AI buys items when they have enough money... etc.

Oh yeah like in Dota when the AI buys and improve their items as the game advances...

Oh yeah like in Dota when the AI buys and improve their items as the game advances...
Thanks for the suggestion and yes, that's how it is at the moment.
The bot AI is a fairly new addition to the map (implemented in 0.97, just before the latest update) and I have not created functionality beyond combat yet. This is also why bots are currently unavailable for Battle Zone.

I'll seek to expand the AI in future versions.
ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS, maybe you should remove those acolytes because there is already a button for buying at the hero's abilities.
Perhaps.
However, I don't see them causing any harm so I think they'll stay for the moment.

Also as a side note, I'm currently very busy so map development progress will be slow this week.

Level 30
Thanks for the suggestion and yes, that's how it is at the moment.
The bot AI is a fairly new addition to the map (implemented in 0.97, just before the latest update) and I have not created functionality beyond combat yet. This is also why bots are currently unavailable for Battle Zone.

I'll seek to expand the AI in future versions.

Perhaps.
However, I don't see them causing any harm so I think they'll stay for the moment.

Also as a side note, I'm currently very busy so map development progress will be slow this week.

But for me in my own opinion the Acolytes are quite of a distract because when I am doing stuffs in my ability each time I step up on them suddenly it will go to shop and sometimes I buy a wrong weapon or armor...lol!

Level 4
I have a real great idea (if possible.) Make it so allies (be it BOTS or actual real players fighting alongside you) can move 'through' each other via when simply walking around or running. I find the more allies playing (trying to hit an enemy or groups of enemies,) it can get really annoying when you cannot get a hit in, especially if you're teamed up with people or lots of BOTS.

However, if a player is going against another player or multiple players, the above wouldn't apply. The trigger code would be turned off, or on, depending on the situation.

For example: IF players or the Host wants to play FFA Mode, it would of course be active. If it's TEAMS, this idea would be active only for the players in each team. However, players going against the other team(s) wouldn't be able to move 'through' their enemy or each other.

In a nutshell:

EVENT -- [insert whatever Event here] Condition -- IF Player(s) is an enemy of other Player(s) THEN -- Make it so Player(s) cannot move through enemy Player(s) ELSE -- IF Player(s) is an ally of other Player(s) THEN -- Make it so Player(s) can move 'through' ally Player(s) / their allies.

While the above stated is of course easier said than done, I broke it down because I do think it's possible somehow to implement this idea, and I would like to see it in your map.

Thank You for your time / reading this.

But for me in my own opinion the Acolytes are quite of a distract because when I am doing stuffs in my ability each time I step up on them suddenly it will go to shop and sometimes I buy a wrong weapon or armor...lol!
Hmm yes, that is true.
I'm planning some full screen systems for setting selection and shopping to make things faster and clearer.
Hopefully I'll get a system of some sort ready for the next map version.

Hey, this is an awesome map. I think this kind of map picture with the guy and the writing on top of him, I think Blades n Gore should use a better drawing. Just saying. There are so much great artists in hive which you can request one.
Thanks for the suggestion, gotta think about it.

I have a real great idea (if possible.) Make it so allies (be it BOTS or actual real players fighting alongside you) can move 'through' each other via when simply walking around or running. I find the more allies playing (trying to hit an enemy or groups of enemies,) it can get really annoying when you cannot get a hit in, especially if you're teamed up with people or lots of BOTS.

However, if a player is going against another player or multiple players, the above wouldn't apply. The trigger code would be turned off, or on, depending on the situation.

For example: IF players or the Host wants to play FFA Mode, it would of course be active. If it's TEAMS, this idea would be active only for the players in each team. However, players going against the other team(s) wouldn't be able to move 'through' their enemy or each other.

In a nutshell:

EVENT -- [insert whatever Event here] Condition -- IF Player(s) is an enemy of other Player(s) THEN -- Make it so Player(s) cannot move through enemy Player(s) ELSE -- IF Player(s) is an ally of other Player(s) THEN -- Make it so Player(s) can move 'through' ally Player(s) / their allies.

While the above stated is of course easier said than done, I broke it down because I do think it's possible somehow to implement this idea, and I would like to see it in your map.

Thank You for your time / reading this.
Thanks for the suggestion.

However, I don't know if that's actually possible.
The only time when such a system would be useful is the situation you described, in which you have both allies and enemies in very close proximity.
I think it's not possible to ignore the friendly unit pathing while having the hostile unit have normal pathing.

Also remember that you can use the tumble and lunge abilities to move past someone who is blocking your way.

Level 4
Thanks for the suggestion.

However, I don't know if that's actually possible.
The only time when such a system would be useful is the situation you described, in which you have both allies and enemies in very close proximity.
I think it's not possible to ignore the friendly unit pathing while having the hostile unit have normal pathing.

Also remember that you can use the tumble and lunge abilities to move past someone who is blocking your way.

Well, if ever you find it possible to do (because many people have bent the capabilities of WC III's Editor / Engine) keep the idea in mind. I think it would be great, and I'm still optimistic enough it may be possible.

I can talk to a couple of people I know on here and talk about the idea in Chat, and I'll be sure to update THIS reply on what feedback I get back.

The inspiration of this idea comes from MMORPGs (real-deal already-published ones you buy) in where when you're in towns, players can move 'through' each other, preventing any 'blockade' being made possible to make for other players, making it hard to move around, etc. However, even in MMORPGs I haven't seen it done like how I talk about when with allies VS enemies in real-time combat.

Your map would be the first to have this in it. Perhaps if you figured it out it can be submitted as a resource on Hive. Who knows. The possibilities are endless.

Again, I'll see what info I can dig up. Keep up the good work!

Well, if ever you find it possible to do (because many people have bent the capabilities of WC III's Editor / Engine) keep the idea in mind. I think it would be great, and I'm still optimistic enough it may be possible.
Well I'm sure the functionality could be produced with some elaborate system.
However, it is very likely that it would not be worth the trouble and extra lag.

I can talk to a couple of people I know on here and talk about the idea in Chat, and I'll be sure to update THIS reply on what feedback I get back.
Thanks for investigating the matter but just make a new post here if you find anything out.
Nobody checks old posts if they have been updated and the thread becomes harder to follow if people edit in new info to old posts.

The inspiration of this idea comes from MMORPGs (real-deal already-published ones you buy) in where when you're in towns, players can move 'through' each other, preventing any 'blockade' being made possible to make for other players, making it hard to move around, etc.

Again, I'll see what info I can dig up. Keep up the good work!
Yes, well like I said in my earlier post, you can move past any blockade in BnG II by using tumble or lunge.

Level 4
Yes, well like I said in my earlier post, you can move past any blockade in BnG II by using tumble or lunge.

True, you can use 'Tumble' or 'Lunge' to move passed people, however, if both of those skills are not available, and let's say you're in BOSS Mode (especially,) and you want that last shot or w/e in on enemy, but you cannot get to that enemy, it's a little nerve wracking after a while. I also find it hard to take down certain enemies while with allies for the very fact only so many can attack at once on a BOSS or regular enemies.

However, it is very likely that it would not be worth the trouble and extra lag.

I think your game is quite elaborate already with some complex and interesting systems, and doesn't cause any lag thus far. If this system you were to produce was made well, there is no reason it would lag. It comes down to whether you want to implement it or not.

This system would be an all-the-time 'Lunge' and 'Tumble' effect for allies with other allies during regular walking or running around.

Level 4
Saturday, JUNE 08, 2013 UPDATE / EDIT: So, have you been able to produce this, or have you not got around to it yet? I know you got a lot of suggestions on your plate, but I'm just wondering. With this and other great ideas implemented, your newest version will be quite astounding.

Who knows, perhaps you'll surprise us all having added a new area to fight in. (a guess)

You're doing a great job with handling it all. Keep it up!

========================

Your thoughts?

I just got feedback from Dr Super Good in Hive's Chat. This is what was said:

He suggested giving all players the ‘Wind Walk’ ability from the start of the game, remove the buff WW gives off in the OB Editor, and to set the FADE to a ridiculous value so the affected players aren’t seen as transparent.

That’s the first-half on how to go about this ‘Allies moving through Allies’ idea, and not through enemies . . .

He also said to code it to where IF: players with WW ability come within LESS than 100 distance (I would recommend 35-40 distance) from enemy units, to remove/disable the WW ability from that player or triggering player(s). ELSE: keep the WW ability active for all players if they are not within that 35-40 distance range of enemies, or whatever distance you prefer to use that’s best.

But what about my Spells ‘Lunge’ and ‘Tumble’?

So there is no interference . . .

In another ELSE within the same code / trigger do IF: a player uses / (ability being cast) equal to ‘Lunge’ OR ‘Tumble’ THEN: IGNORE the actions in the above stated to remove/disable the WW ability from player or triggering player. This means it would still be active for the triggering player.

I hope this helps and hope to see it in your game.

Last edited:
I think your game is quite elaborate already with some complex and interesting systems, and doesn't cause any lag thus far. If this system you were to produce was made well, there is no reason it would lag. It comes down to whether you want to implement it or not.
I was thinking that one way to produce that effect would be to disable all unit pathing and artificially re-create the pathing for hostile units, which would kinda work as an extra knockback system. Such systems move units with very frequent periods and when enough of these systems are active simultaneously, it can start causing lag.

Your thoughts?

I just got feedback from Dr Super Good in Hive's Chat. This is what was said:

He suggested giving all players the ‘Wind Walk’ ability from the start of the game, remove the buff WW gives off in the OB Editor, and to set the FADE to a ridiculous value so the affected players aren’t seen as transparent.

That’s the first-half on how to go about this ‘Allies moving through Allies’ idea, and not through enemies . . .

He also said to code it to where IF: players with WW ability come within LESS than 100 distance (I would recommend 35-40 distance) from enemy units, to remove/disable the WW ability from that player or triggering player(s). ELSE: keep the WW ability active for all players if they are not within that 35-40 distance range of enemies, or whatever distance you prefer to use that’s best.
Hmm, yes that solution sounds functional and doesn't require adding another heavy trigger system.
I'll need to do some testing to see if it performs well enough in practice.
Thanks for your efforts.

Level 30
Hey, I dont know if this is suggested but I would like to suggest that you make a system for bot as an addition on making a difficulty level to them: Easy, Normal, Insane maybe?

Because I do have noticed that AIs here are quite strong and they react fast in each command that is why I would like to suggest that players (possibly the host) can freely choose the level of difficulty for the AI.

Thanks!

Level 4
Here is a nice idea so the game is not RED-Player (Player 1) dependent all the time:

Only during Online Playing EVENT: RED leaves the game [insert w/e Condition here] THEN: give the next player in line of player number the ability to control the Game Settings ELSE: if RED is still in the game THEN: do the equivalent of 'Do Nothing.'

NOTE: If not possible to go through players in order, then give a 'random' player of player number control of the Game Settings.

Upon that player given control of the Game Settings, a Game Message would come up saying,

Example:

"Player [#] has been granted control of the Game Settings.
Type [CMD] -switch to give control to someone else."

What the above would do is give the next player of player number (in player # order) control of the Game Settings. For example, if Player 1 RED leaves the game, and so does Player 2, and only Player 3+ are still in the game, Player 3 would be closest and given control of the Game Settings ELSE: the above would apply if someone uses the -switch [CMD] in which the control would be given to Player 4 or Player 5, and so on, until there's only one player left.

Without this system it's really unfair and not so cool when RED leaves the game and everyone else has to suffer and wait for a re-host. Meanwhile, they can still continue having fun in the game originally hosted.

Last edited:
Level 20
Hey kita, I found a little something that annoys me a bit in Duel Arena, you pick
your sword and start fighting but after a while you get bored of the same sword
and you want to switch BUT you can't because shops are disabled/not enough gold

It would be good if only in duel arena mode you start with 10k gold and always
shops being enabled with the exception of:

-Sword Shop disabled only if set from option screen settings
-Armor Shop disabled only if set from option screen settings

Therefor we could easily switch sword and armor atleast 3 times which should
be more than enough per duel arena game.

Level 2
Battle Mage:vw_wtf:
Battle Mage

Starts with unique weapon "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

Starts with unique armor "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

Starts with unique throwing "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

3 Stances
Fire Stance
Upon activation imbues the weapon with power of fire and makes next attack deals AoE (radius xxx) plus DoT xx amount for x seconds

Ice Stance
Upon activation imbues the weapon with power of frost and makes next attack slows enemys in AoE (radius xxx) plus Frostnova (first attack) deals xx damage (instantly)

Nature Stance
Upon activation imbues weapon with power of nature and makes next attack poison enemy for (xx damage) (instantly / DoT)
and heal the user for (xx) amount

5 Skill set

Main skill

Unleash The Element

Unleashes the power of Frost OR Fire OR Nature element "curently imbued"
Fire makes (radius xxx) in flames for (x) seconds to deal (x) damage
Frost makes (radius xxx) in frost for (x) seconds to slow enemys for (xx)%
Nature makes (radius xxx) (grassy/anything...) for (x) seconds and heal the user for (xx) amount over (x) seconds

Slash
Used to unleash the imbued first attack strike depending on element

Blink-Strike (can be defended)

same as lung but new animation and can also unleash the first imbued attack

SILENCE!

Silences every one on map except the caster for (0.1-1) second "cancel casting" "casting time (x) seconds)

Magical Rejuvenation (INSTANT)

Throwing Weapons

Gets special effect depending on imbue

Fire Deals DoT (XX) over (X) Seconds

Frost Slows target for (XX)% for (X) seconds

Nature Poisons target for (XX)% of his curent life for (X) seconds

Upon casts starts to feel magic inside the caster that heals for (xx) amount of health and (xx) stamina over (x) seconds
DISPELLABLE

Feel free to add your own ideas
+Credits to xorkatoss for starting this idea

Last edited:
Level 2
The Plauge Infested The Corpse!
((LAST MAN STANDING MODE))
You are left alone vurses horde of zombies... will you survive
7 ROUNDS-
1st round
Weak zombies entering from 1 direction
2nd
Medium zombies entering from 1 direction
3rd
Weak-Medium zombies entering from 1 direction
4th
Hard zombies entering from 4 direction
5th
Hard + Flying zombies entering from 4 directions
6th
Hard + Flying zombies entering from 4 directions and 2 bosses ((BOUNS EXP FOR KILLER))
7th ""FINAL""
Unending horde of hard + flying zombies and 4 bosses spawn per (XX) seconds ((BOUNS EXP FOR KILLER))

Level 30
Suggestion here, how about make the Kills System interesting and not just when 5 kill straight kills, it will just say that I reached 5+ kills without dying and such. I suggest maybe do like in Dota where like "First Blood", "Killing Spree" and hen straight kills: "Double Kill", "Triple Kill" and such.... but if you want it original maybe voice acting your own sounds.

Hey, I dont know if this is suggested but I would like to suggest that you make a system for bot as an addition on making a difficulty level to them: Easy, Normal, Insane maybe?

Because I do have noticed that AIs here are quite strong and they react fast in each command that is why I would like to suggest that players (possibly the host) can freely choose the level of difficulty for the AI.

Thanks!
Yeah, gonna add the difficulty selection as a part of the full-screen setting selection system.

Here is a nice idea so the game is not RED-Player (Player 1) dependent all the time:

Only during Online Playing EVENT: RED leaves the game [insert w/e Condition here] THEN: give the next player in line of player number the ability to control the Game Settings ELSE: if RED is still in the game THEN: do the equivalent of 'Do Nothing.'

NOTE: If not possible to go through players in order, then give a 'random' player of player number control of the Game Settings.

Upon that player given control of the Game Settings, a Game Message would come up saying,

Example:

"Player [#] has been granted control of the Game Settings.
Type [CMD] -switch to give control to someone else."

What the above would do is give the next player of player number (in player # order) control of the Game Settings. For example, if Player 1 RED leaves the game, and so does Player 2, and only Player 3+ are still in the game, Player 3 would be closest and given control of the Game Settings ELSE: the above would apply if someone uses the -switch [CMD] in which the control would be given to Player 4 or Player 5, and so on, until there's only one player left.

Without this system it's really unfair and not so cool when RED leaves the game and everyone else has to suffer and wait for a re-host. Meanwhile, they can still continue having fun in the game originally hosted.

Hmm... Perhaps.
However, the map is often hosted in garena or other virtual private networks, where (as in wc3 LAN games) the host leaving will automatically disconnect all players.
Therefore this feature would only benefit bnet players that are abandoned by the host.
I'll keep this suggestion in mind.

Hey kita, I found a little something that annoys me a bit in Duel Arena, you pick
your sword and start fighting but after a while you get bored of the same sword
and you want to switch BUT you can't because shops are disabled/not enough gold

It would be good if only in duel arena mode you start with 10k gold and always
shops being enabled with the exception of:

-Sword Shop disabled only if set from option screen settings
-Armor Shop disabled only if set from option screen settings

Therefor we could easily switch sword and armor atleast 3 times which should
be more than enough per duel arena game.
Hmm yes the duel mode is slightly clunky at the moment.
I'll need to think about this suggestion...

Battle Mage:vw_wtf:
Battle Mage

Starts with unique weapon "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

Starts with unique armor "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

Starts with unique throwing "map creator decide" "CUSTOM TO FIT HIM"

3 Stances
Fire Stance
Upon activation imbues the weapon with power of fire and makes next attack deals AoE (radius xxx) plus DoT xx amount for x seconds

Ice Stance
Upon activation imbues the weapon with power of frost and makes next attack slows enemys in AoE (radius xxx) plus Frostnova (first attack) deals xx damage (instantly)

Nature Stance
Upon activation imbues weapon with power of nature and makes next attack poison enemy for (xx damage) (instantly / DoT)
and heal the user for (xx) amount

5 Skill set

Main skill

Unleash The Element

Unleashes the power of Frost OR Fire OR Nature element "curently imbued"
Fire makes (radius xxx) in flames for (x) seconds to deal (x) damage
Frost makes (radius xxx) in frost for (x) seconds to slow enemys for (xx)%
Nature makes (radius xxx) (grassy/anything...) for (x) seconds and heal the user for (xx) amount over (x) seconds

Slash
Used to unleash the imbued first attack strike depending on element

Blink-Strike (can be defended)

same as lung but new animation and can also unleash the first imbued attack

SILENCE!

Silences every one on map except the caster for (0.1-1) second "cancel casting" "casting time (x) seconds)

Magical Rejuvenation (INSTANT)

Throwing Weapons

Gets special effect depending on imbue

Fire Deals DoT (XX) over (X) Seconds

Frost Slows target for (XX)% for (X) seconds

Nature Poisons target for (XX)% of his curent life for (X) seconds

Upon casts starts to feel magic inside the caster that heals for (xx) amount of health and (xx) stamina over (x) seconds
DISPELLABLE

Feel free to add your own ideas
+Credits to xorkatoss for starting this idea
Hmm it would change the gameplay quite a bit.

The Plauge Infested The Corpse!
((LAST MAN STANDING MODE))
You are left alone vurses horde of zombies... will you survive
7 ROUNDS-
1st round
Weak zombies entering from 1 direction
2nd
Medium zombies entering from 1 direction
3rd
Weak-Medium zombies entering from 1 direction
4th
Hard zombies entering from 4 direction
5th
Hard + Flying zombies entering from 4 directions
6th
Hard + Flying zombies entering from 4 directions and 2 bosses ((BOUNS EXP FOR KILLER))
7th ""FINAL""
Unending horde of hard + flying zombies and 4 bosses spawn per (XX) seconds ((BOUNS EXP FOR KILLER))
...Flying zombies?
Suggestion here, how about make the Kills System interesting and not just when 5 kill straight kills, it will just say that I reached 5+ kills without dying and such. I suggest maybe do like in Dota where like "First Blood", "Killing Spree" and hen straight kills: "Double Kill", "Triple Kill" and such.... but if you want it original maybe voice acting your own sounds.
Better yet make it so that it would be really different from dota, so I think you should add some BnGII touch to it.
Yeah, I could make the text messages a bit more varied.
However, I want to avoid voice acting because it tends to be low quality and thus detrimental to the map.

Also, dota has nothing to do with those sounds.
They are directly taken from Unreal Tournament.

Level 20
Hey pardon me if this is already in the map, because the last time I played it was before school started but, it would be really cool if you added some real-environment feel to it. And by "real" I mean earthquakes, storms, floods, meteor-showers; and by "environment" I mean the different parts/stages/phases of the map.

Is this already included?

^as far as I can recall from 0.97 patch/version
NO, it's not included
But there are many environment [Play Zones] to choose since B'n'G I

Suggestion :
Kitabatake, I don't know if it is hard to implement but is it possible to add another scenario/battle zone, currently we have 5/6 [cant recall], if possible this can add some more favors for the game :)

Hey pardon me if this is already in the map, because the last time I played it was before school started but, it would be really cool if you added some real-environment feel to it. And by "real" I mean earthquakes, storms, floods, meteor-showers; and by "environment" I mean the different parts/stages/phases of the map.

Is this already included?
This is not in the map currently but it has been suggested a few times.
I'll keep it in mind during development.
^as far as I can recall from 0.97 patch/version
NO, it's not included
But there are many environment [Play Zones] to choose since B'n'G I

Suggestion :
Kitabatake, I don't know if it is hard to implement but is it possible to add another scenario/battle zone, currently we have 5/6 [cant recall], if possible this can add some more favors for the game :)
Yes, it is possible to add more game modes and areas.
I'm planning on adding more after the more important systems are done.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Level 4
Bots need some refining.
Gonna list some obvious things that you're probably already going to address
• Bots have -perfect- timing. Seriously, their cruelly efficient Slash spamming can literally kill you in less than half a second. Also, they don't have any input delay. Not really beginner-friendly.
• They're also pretty fucking retarded when in "evasion mode." The general behavior seems to be "do a couple of tumbles and drink afterwards." Wow whoa​

This is a post from http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/blades-n-gore-ii-v0-98m-211054/index30.html#post2361337"]here.

Some people need a newbie-friendly bots but some people like me need a more advanced bots.

I suggest you to add Bot Difficulty Level for BnGII.

Also, i said that i'n hoping for a more advanced bots, it's because i always can already know what the bot suppose to do in the next moment. Please add more type of action they will do.

• Easy Bots : Reaction Delay with 1 type of action variation.
  • Normal Bots : Reaction delay with 2 types of action variations.
  • Hard bots : No reaction delay and more more more clever.

Good luck with your project ;)