• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Stuck in an island idea] What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi there ladies and gents out there in hive.

Me and a buddy are creating a dual horror survivor map and ideas came out and We Want Your Opinion! (any criticism or comments I don't care be truthful eg. It's a SHIT IDEA!)

What are your opinions at the start of a story where two protagonists sunk their ship and end up in a cursed island (as in cults and sacrifices).

or

Two protagonists
are police officers and was given orders to search lost citizens in a cursed town assumed by the rumors which was spread amongst centuries even now.

Its' a Battle between Island or Town.
Truthfuly I think island is too over-rated.

Level 15
Island, and we shouldn't forget that policemans sent to a dangeroud mission would get top equipment (oh yeah those idiotic zombie killer policeman maps around here-if u're sent for a dangerous zombie killing mission, would they let you go without a tank? :D) But if you are lost on an island, you can make any story, from the one you have to make a way to survive - either getting rations to eat, or cutting your way to the exit, to the one of learning some secret magic on the island and having to use it against your will to escape-whew, I just had a crazy good idea... I've got to make a map out of this sometime :D Well, after I finished my current ORPG, but still have to make 6x50 skills :D

Status
Not open for further replies.