• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm currently making a map named The Chronicles:Restoring Equilibrium. It's a multiplayer game, playable by 2-10 players. There are 6 Sealed Obelisks that protects the Stone of Equilibrium. To get the stone, you must unseal and control all of the obelisks. The stone can only be used by the ones unsealed the obelisks. The Objective of the game is to be the first team to gain control on the 6 Sealed Obelisks(This is similar to the last mission of Arthas in the Undead Campaign). Unsealed Obelisks can be stealed by the opposing team. The player must used a specific unit called Seal Breaker to unseal an Obelisk. It will take a couple of seconds(around 10-20 seconds) before the Obelisks will be unsealed. If the Seal Breaker is killed while unsealing an Obelisk, the ritual will be cancelled and the Obelisk will not be unsealed or stealed(if it is already unsealed by the other team).

Each player is allowed to choose from 15 initial professions, each has different skills and roles and can advance to a higher profession. The player can also modify the stats of his "Hero". Here are the classes that i came up with.

Soldier--->Knight
Guardian--->Crusader
Spearman--->Lancer
Disciple--->Monk
Tamer--->BeastMaster
Engineer--->Mechanist
Rifleman--->Sharpshooter
Herbalist--->Alchemist
Hunter--->Assassin
Thief--->Bandit
Archer--->Marksman
Acolyte--->Cleric
Cultist--->Warlock
Puppeteer--->Necromancer
Spellcaster--->Fire Mage/Water Mage/Earth Mage/Lightning Mage/Wind Mage/Ice Mage/Woodmage

So what do you think? Please comment on what should be added on the map?

Last edited:
Level 6
Thanks for the comments. Yes Shdow89, that is my plan. It is also true that having alot of jobs is too promising. But i wont add them immediately at the first release of the map. Maybe i'll start with 8 professions. ^^

Redeemer59, I guess I'll change it to Sharpshooter instead. Marksman is already used by the Archer. ^^

Last edited:
Level 6
Yeah that mission is really hard. It took me 5 agonizing hours before i finished it T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.