1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Stronghold v5.4

Submitted by Alireza Evil
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
[​IMG]

Made by Void Ray

This map is based on Stronghold crusader game but is a little different from it.

There are four castles in the map located at the corners. The maximum number of players is 8 and there are two teams agiants each other. For each castle there are two players one is the legion which has the most responsibility and the second one is guild which the player controls tunnelers and engineers which he can build buildings such as walls and towers with it they can also build siege equipment.

There is also a note at the start of the game which explains how the game is played you can view it anytime by typing -help in game.

There is also a sound list which was forgotten to mention you can use them by trying from numbers 1 to 8.

Versions:

5.3: First one uploaded.
5.4: New building: Medic camp--> Heals units while out of combat,Balance changes.

SCREEN SHOTS:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

NOTE: THIS MAP ISN'T MINE. I ACTUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS CREATION. IT'S ORIGINALLY MADE BY VOID RAY ON HIVE. HE ASKED ME TO DO THE UPLOADING FOR HIM AND I DID AND THE ONLY THING I DID WAS THE UPLOADING WHICH MEANS I DID EVERYTHING ON HIVE.

PERMISSION: Stronghold v5.3
Contents

Stronghold v5.4 (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
If this map is not your, then change the author. Also, we need proof that you have permission to upload it before anything else. Awaiting update until you adress those issues.
deepstrasz
The screenshots are too small to be seen. The loading screen says voidcarrier. At least there's a void word there. I suggest a detailed guide in the Quest Log which would have a decent visual aspect. Credit the sounds of the units. Where are they...
  1. Akirastrasza

Akirastrasza

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not bad, though, you should capture bigger screenshots.

2. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would like to see some feed backs and ratings. Thank you :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  3. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If this map is not your, then change the author. Also, we need proof that you have permission to upload it before anything else. Awaiting update until you adress those issues.

4. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sure I'll do both these days when i get free time

5. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is changing the author even possible? I don't think so becuase i couldn't find a way to do that. And it's not manadatory as I see here:

A valid author:
    If the author's name is different from the uploader's name, please tell us if it's just another one of your usernames.
    If you are simply uploading the map of another user to share it with people, without the author's permission, then the map will be rejected.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  6. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Huh, really, is that no longer possible? let me check.
    EDIT: apparently you are right, I no longer see an option to change author. Nevermind then, just provide the permission given by the author to upload this.

7. Mother Hacker

Mother Hacker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool Map Playing it evryday But i allways lose Because i play vs the creator and pro people It deserve 5 <3

8. voidray

voidray

Resources:
    Resources:
    I give permission for my map the stay uploaded.

9. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    There,Void gave permission.

10. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Boi that terrain... it's so plain... and so squared. Maybe someone told you equal parts terrain works, but it does not. Please, fix that terrain...

11. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm going to help him with the terrain in the up coming versions he's working on the next version right now and is going to improve it. But it must be squared so each player has a terrain like the other one. I mean the balance of terrain each player has an equal terrain.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  12. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That doesn't mean you can't put stuff like a river, or a forest, or anything besides loose trees.
    Then I guess I will check the gameplay. Though be warned that this terrain will severely lower your maps qualification.

13. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    We're actually thinking of making it somehow so players can choose between different maps like one is an oasis,one is a desert etc.

14. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That's a good idea. You could actually do this very simply with triggers. Maybe you should have waited to upload the map?

15. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
  16. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    My thoughs so far:
    The terrain is still... lacking. I guess nothing there.
    If your team mates are computers, you should allow player control sharing, for easier testing AND training for the map.

17. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hm will be done btw can you give a full review?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  18. Alireza Evil

Alireza Evil

Resources:
    Resources:

Btw if one of your allies in your castle leaves you gain full control but that is only for the castle not for the two castles.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  19. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I played the map a couple of days ago and I recall the AI not functioning. I might take another test later.