• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StrongHold Builder

Choose a good place start a new kingdom you will rule that kingdom, and will you take over the map or your enemies will.
newest version 4 races and some change balance stuff
--------------------Give it a Try
Contents

StrongHold Builder (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. it serious looks like Kingdom builder just like it descripted. Man nice workers and units. Especialy I like spike trap nice thing to suprise enemy. Haha [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see No-...

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. it serious looks like Kingdom builder just like it descripted. Man nice workers and units. Especialy I like spike trap nice thing to suprise enemy. Haha
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
[APPROVED]

Level 2
I think this map is really fun. The Nerubians are kind of cheap because their income is way higher than the humans but they spawn units slower so i think that balances things out.

Level 5
ok, this may be late, but i will give feedback ,as soon as i find which builder is the best o_O