• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Lol.... Pretty strict to me, but oh whatever. I'll just delete the Icon since I'm too lazy to draw Vayne :p.

PS : My drawings suck very much :p

Level 19
Masken from #1 was not very good at drawing, but that didn't stop him :b
174866-albums3028-picture27376.jpg

Bad drawings are better than no drawings, in my opinion ^^
Well it's your choice. Vayne's icon is on my list for icons I will draw, but it may take a while before I reach it. Not even finished with Regex' yet ^^

Level 22
So here is Rex
193013-albums4723-picture57791.png

Meh, turned fucking awful.
Yeah, yeah I know. Don't comment on those dipshit anime hair and face... Too attached to them. Not much to show on upper body (because the hair took so much space, yes) and FYI the black parts is dragon scales, okay. And don't forget Rex is 500 years after Aaron's time so there is headphones there. It's a hand-drawing, actually.

Level 19
Don't know 'bout the other RPs, but Avataria #2 is definitely on the edge of dying :l
There's plenty of activity on the wiki though ^^

I am in progress of making a short post, just to let anyone get an idea of the current situation.

Level 12
Perhaps you could post in KABOOM? Just a short one will do. It's in need of activity! :)

And I will (eventually) get to edit my page on the Wiki.

The problem is that this is taking up most of my time. I've already doubled the amount of posts in Word, but I plan to release it all in one-shot as to avoid to being released in chunks or sections, stagnating the whole idea of a continuous "choice-story".

Could you do me a favor? Can you just play through the Adventure and try to spot any grammar or spelling mistakes? Thanks in advance (If you do it of course)! :)

Level 19
How can I help other RPs surviving when my own is dying?

Wow, that last post was just very confusing. Did Leo actually leave the camp, find the temple, get teleported to the other dimension and then find Vayne - or was he just an illusion or is Vayne going crazy or something?

Level 7
I'm almost reaching Vayne's end, about 5 posts more.

EDIT
Can anyone please post on the RP-thread? It feels like being Zombie-fied.:p

Last edited:
Level 19
[158] made as promised. It's not a wall of text, with epic battlescenes, but I thought a small informative post could be useful - now all of you should know where all of the good guys are.
They are not actually called "Team Main Base", "Team Hillcrose" and "Team Arena" in the story - but I called them so for us to easier refer to the different parties.

I was trying to imply that the soldiers (And Leo) in the main base doesn't really respect Am'ar as a leader, same way as Talban does - simply because he's an Orc and they are known to be stupid and evil in Avataria.
Leo thus took some of the soldiers from the camp, as seen in sanofa's post and led them away without telling Am'ar.

Level 7
Aha, nice post Amaar ;D.
Though I thought Leo was an respectful person, but oh well! I'll just have to follow then.
Can someone kindly advance their story? :D I am eager for the sequel. :D

Level 12
sanofa. Good characters have flaws as well. A kind loving man may be a bitter racist if he wants. That's storytelling for you.

Well yes, I need to read up again.

EDIT: What the? More than one Aaron? Talban assaulting the arena? Who? What?

So guys, what's the plan now. It seems like it totally spiraled out of control.

Oh and Amar, love the artistic object. :)

Level 19
By the way, where are we? We haven't even reached the Asorath-turned-bad yet :D

Nope, but that will probably happen at Hillcrose Top, so we're closing in ;)

EDIT: What the? More than one Aaron? Talban assaulting the arena? Who? What?

So guys, what's the plan now. It seems like it totally spiraled out of control.

Clock made a post where Aaron got split into four, which resembles his different personalities and powers - I killed one of them, so now they are only three: Original Aaron (The heroic and courageous - earth powers), Blue Aaron (Calm and studious - ice and water powers) and yellow Aaron (panicky but smart - light powers).
Didn't you request yourself that he should attack the arena?

And the plan has changed slightly, though overall we can still keep the same plot that we planned (with some changes of course).

Level 19
Yup, except that they are heading for Hillcrose Top :)

Rex is with Talban's forces, along with Kargath and Kareena, which are heading for the Arena :)

EDIT: Oh come on.. I'm one day from getting the "Two weeks on the wiki" achievement, and I'll leave home (and computer) today -.-

Last edited:
Level 7
yup
a draconian maybe.
the ooc system is preferably not used there as since this thread is what the ooc for. whatever u want to say that has nothing to do with the rp, do it here.

Level 15
Okay, then I'll join the fray, also found the best possible place for me ^^

EDIT: Post made, hope you won't be angry Ironside for joining you, but couldnt stand still and watch you playing by yourself ;)

I am no beginner when it comes to roleplaying, being adventurer and DM in both DnD and the Hungarian-made MAGUS (well it certainly beats DnD in every aspect xD) so I hope I can bring some more excitement and "spice" to the game ;)

EDIT2: Also, a few things about Dracor so you can post him as well:

He is a dragon from another world, where he got enough power to ascend to the realm of gods. He could achieve this by being a rare-brood from one of the most powerful fire dragon and a light-fire dragon hybrid. Because of the ratio and the attribute of his elements (fire emits light as a base attribute, and also if fire represents war, hope (light) is shining the most during wars) he became the guardian of hope and the patron of war at the same time. He also learned to take on a human form, which he prefers to be a young mage's (image in my first RP post)

Last edited:
Level 19
Good to have you joining us Kanadaj. I am not gonna post your character in the first post, it's heavily outdated anyway, but you should check out the Avataria RP wiki, where you can start up a page for your character if you want :)

By the way, haven't red your post yet, will return with a few words when I have :)

EDIT: Your Avatar Character haven't got a name, thus he is technically not counted as a character yet. Joining Iron's plot was a great idea, and you handled it well - looking forward to seeing some future interaction between the two of you, and later the rest of us.

About your character, he is a draconian, which we have several of already. What they all have in common, is that they are from the same planet. Yours might just as well come from that place. Oh, and secondly, in this RP it is revealed that world-traveling through portals damages the users memory, which matches the text of your post quite nicely. By the way, you can still introduce a Secondary character whenever you want to :)

If my message above doesn't make sense at all, blame the weed I just smoked :)

Level 22
Ya smoker.
You know Amar, we can't let the rp dies without have a proper ending. But ending it will be difficult now with decreased activity, so I got an idea. Why don't we all construct a bigass post together (like using PiratePad)? Not necessarily ending it in the next post, but at least covers the most tedious part till the end.
EDIT : Oh btw
kanadaj said:
being a rare-brood from one of the most powerful fire dragon and a light-fire dragon hybrid
Since he's a draconian to then he's one of Cadaos' descendant right? :D

Level 15
Ugh, cant rly make an icon, I'm damn bad when it comes to art - I'm stuck at stickman :( Also, he HAS a name (Dracor), and he is not a draconian, but a fully fledged dragon who is already at the level to change between human and dragon form - you can't think a normal draconian can be powerful enough to handle divine beings like that :D

Level 7
Very nice posts, kanadaj.
Though now I'm managing three RPs(Yea, I know its hard, but I love them all!!!), I'll try to post more than I can, since right now, Eras Zombie Invasion is taking over my time, along with my friends who want play them, or just want to have fun with me :p I'll try to end Vayne in 4 more posts, and thats the end for Vayne and Leo :p

Level 19
Ya smoker.
You know Amar, we can't let the rp dies without have a proper ending. But ending it will be difficult now with decreased activity, so I got an idea. Why don't we all construct a bigass post together (like using PiratePad)? Not necessarily ending it in the next post, but at least covers the most tedious part till the end.
EDIT : Oh btw:D

Yeah, and I'm proud of it! :b
PiratePad? Never heard of it, might work :)

Ugh, cant rly make an icon, I'm damn bad when it comes to art - I'm stuck at stickman :( Also, he HAS a name (Dracor), and he is not a draconian, but a fully fledged dragon who is already at the level to change between human and dragon form - you can't think a normal draconian can be powerful enough to handle divine beings like that :D

Oh right, Dracor ^^
The only other known dragon is Cadaos, which has two draconian sons, Kargath and Rex. Rex, however, can change between draconian and human form as well, even though he's not considered a dragon. Just sayin' :)
And then there is Aris, who looks like a dragon as well, but I don't know much of his background.

Added myself and Dracor to the wiki, and extended it with some missing pages

Great work, but be sure not to add stuff that has not been revealed in the RP yet - like the picture of his true form. I'm gonna remove that ;)

By the way, her name is Selia. you spelled it wrong ;)

I just made finished Regex on wiki, hope it's how it's supposed to be.

Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be, though it's only a stub, but thanks for helping out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.