• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Story of the High Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Wow, another project from you. Here are my feedback about this project of yours.

To start off, it looks really promising like your Tides of War but at its current state, it has lots of typos to be honest. Even in your first post that is noticeable like you misspell Screenshot into Screenhot and there are some mistake also in your dialogs if you are to look at your Screenshots. You should definitely fix them or maybe ask help from your grammar fixer or whatever name you call those who corrects spelling or grammar mistakes. The story also looks unclear due to the repetitive words there which makes it confusing like how you describe those Elves that flee and those elves that flee that didn't flee.... and whatsoever. This specific statemnt bugs me out really due to how unclear it is.

Overall, it is a good project but still need some work from you so good luck and reps to you!

Level 23
so, how's it going?
good luck with the project....this is one of my favorite races in Warcraft universe :)

This is really stoped, cause i'm focus in Tides of War, and i have plans for continues this, but it will be hard.

Wow, another project from you. Here are my feedback about this project of yours.

To start off, it looks really promising like your Tides of War but at its current state, it has lots of typos to be honest. Even in your first post that is noticeable like you misspell Screenshot into Screenhot and there are some mistake also in your dialogs if you are to look at your Screenshots. You should definitely fix them or maybe ask help from your grammar fixer or whatever name you call those who corrects spelling or grammar mistakes. The story also looks unclear due to the repetitive words there which makes it confusing like how you describe those Elves that flee and those elves that flee that didn't flee.... and whatsoever. This specific statemnt bugs me out really due to how unclear it is.

Overall, it is a good project but still need some work from you so good luck and reps to you!

Thanks, yeah ! i know about the grammar xD

Level 23
Update

Update regarding Story of the High Elves!
I posted two new screenshots.
216209-albums6999-picture77510.png

216209-albums6999-picture77511.png

Last edited:
Level 5
Here's what is new

Prelude

All that will change is that it will be a little bit playable rather than a simple cinematic

Chapter One

Our hero , whos name i still cant remeber :p but i will , has taken both the king and the queen north of silvermoon to evade the scourge.He has to keep them alive until reinforcements from Lordaeron arrive.

Chapter Two

"hero name" , whom i havent desided yet , has arrived north of Heartglen village in Lordaeron.His quest:to find the Silver Hand and ask for help.

Thats all for now.Suggestions and comments are welcome.
And Heinvers will post a couple of scrren shots from the new maps.
Forsaken will also contribute since he started it but the main work will be done by me and Heinvers.

The main idea and story will remain the same.All i will add is a "side" story of a Paladin of the Silver Hand who will march north to save the remaining elfs.

Last edited:
I just read the plot. Just some clarifications. Is the Northeron you're referring here what is currently known as the Twilight Highlands in WoW?
No, he's referring to a northern region of Lordaeron.
and the other who flee don't flee landed in Lordaeron' forgotten lands... Northeron, after journey in the Land they discorved a mistycal foutain, the heal then from the addict of magical, and named the Foutain as Twilight Fountain.
You know the closed WoW zone above the Plaguelands named "Northeron"

Level 23
@forsaken hmm, WoW map huh?

It is Heinvers who is doing the terrain xD

tooo much Wow Stuff,why dont you create a custom lore instead following the old one?

For now, i don't know many thing about the story that theden are doing, but we will remain the same fates of the old one, Dalos, the Twilight Foutain ...
The region, we dont know what have in that aerea, so we will create.

EDIT--

See this: Team for Story of the High Elves !

Level 11
Long time i didn't see this, Forsaken, good that you still remember this, btw i think that you accepted me as a beta tester here before, why i am not at the beta testers ? :vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.