• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm Crow Form Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I tried adding the storm crow form ability to a custom druid of the talon using a custom model but when i click on the ability the game crashes. i imported a custom blp for the storm crow which i think automatically replaces the texture (path UnitsNightElfDruidOfTheTalonRaven.blp).

how do i fix this?

Level 9
1. check if the original form and its alternate form are the same, if the original is a Hero, then the alternate must be a Hero, vice versa, if the original is non Hero, the alternate must be non Hero too.

2. check if both original and alternate form unit has the same storm crow form ability

3. check if your model is not corrupted (just use that model for any unit then place it on the map, try play the map and view the corrupted model, if crash, that's the problem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.