• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STOPPED WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi hivers,

today i have bad news... we stopped working on FBF for an indefinite time (maybe forever!). My real life and my goals for the future became more and more importance for me.

In my signature you can find a lot of links to our project. It's open source and i'm sure you can learn a lot. It's 100% jass/vJass!!!

I wish Ralle and hive and all of you all the best. Hive was a really great time for me. I'll never forget it.
I joined 03/2010 and i'll leave it 06/2016. -- Thx to all who helped on FBF.

Bye Bye

Level 32
Farewell pred. Though I've only played this map three times, I'll miss this project and your work around. I really liked your passion in promoting the map and how unique the map was itself. Enjoy moving on bud! :D

What would you prefer for this forum; move to completed projects or archived projects? Either option still allows for a comeback if that happens in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.