• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Forum: Hearthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61

As some of you may have noticed, a new forum has surfaced on Hive's forum index.

More specifically, we've added a new Hearthstone forum in the Gamer's Hub. Go check it out, and lets see some awesome deck creation ideas etc.
Notice that our new forum has no subforums. However, this will change with the arrival of Hive 2, which will also feature a unique Hearthstone-theme style.

IN OTHER NEWS

Forsaken Bastion's Fall (FBF) is a map that combines Tower Defense gameplay with an AoS-like Hero PvP Battle. Our project started in 2008, when it was known as Defense of the Undead (DotU). As time went on, ideas, criticizing, and suggestions reshaped DotU into a whole new map which was then completely remade from scratch to become what it is now.

FBF is set in a completely new universe with an extensive lore that keeps growing as time goes by. It is set in a key point of the World's history: At the very end of a long war that present many great changes at social, political and religious levels. The players can choose from 2 teams and 5 different factions. The Forsaken, an ancient cult of necromancers and it's undead army, have to defend their last fortress from The Alliance (The Infidel), a coalition of human nations using their last resources to take down the Forsaken.

There is a total of 5 factions, 27 heroes, 104 items (8 base items and 24 items unique to each faction), 27 minions with varied statistics and skills, and 11 towers for the Forsaken to use. Alongside a great map terrain and an extensive lore.

Last edited:
Congrats pred1980!

And yay for the new forum. Oh, and yay for the new
HIVE-posticon.gif
title icon. :p

I would have thought the fact Diablo III patch 2.0 is being rolled out as we speak would have been news worthy. Especially seeing how much it changes the game. I guess not.

It takes us a little while to roll out news because Orcy is busy (as well as much of the staff).

@Rheiko: Why can't you play hearthstone?

well, I downloaded it but when i run the setup it kept "Updating Battle.net Agent.."
I'm using wireless connection and it seems that's the problem because when i'm using Wired Connection, Battle.net Update Agent works just fine

You may want to try disabling your firewall, and then closing & reopening the Battle.net desktop application. Once the agent has made its updates, you can probably enable your firewall again.

Blizzard's downloaders and updaters have had issues with firewalls since the dawn of time. In the end, I just disabled my firewall (of course, this has security risks, so I don't recommend disabling it permanently).

Status
Not open for further replies.