• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthstone Expansion: The Grand Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthstone_Logo.png

New expansion, new cards. This one is themed around the Argent Tournament. Pretty cool. It was one of my favorite events during WotLK, so it is nice to see it translated over to hearthstone. View the trailer below, and check out the new cards at Hearthpwn!

In this expansion, they've added the Inspire trait to a few cards. It will activate each time the controlling hero uses their hero power.

Level 9
So im guessing the first wing or whatever isnt for free just like Blackrock Mountain. If it is so then its just another stupid money millking crap with overpowered cards that alot of people wont get since the wings are always so damn expensive.

Level 21
Hope the next expansion for World of Warcraft would be great as this. Had a chuckle and a I honestly laughed at it.
I don't play much Hearthstone anymore, but it doesn't mean I hate it. Just prefer other games over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.