• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FBF - Open Source Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi everyone,

i decided to continue the work on my Project Forsaken Bastion's Fall.
I'll change the game mechanics in this way that you can play the map alone. Of course it's more fun to play it with more players but it should be possible to play alone.
The Project Website is still online up to the 07.02.2015. After this date you'll get all information about FBF here on hive and on facebook.

The most important point i want to tell you now... FBF is a Open Source Project now! You can download the "Map+Source Code @ github" If you have trouble... just drop me a line here!
You can watch behind the walls of FBF... take a look at the source code or the map. It's now possible.
Why am I doing this?? Well... the community of Wc3 is small and i want to help new mappers to learn how jass/vJass works, how to implement own new spells...I think it's time to share my knowledge!

I hope to see people help me to bring FBF on a right way in 2015 :)

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.