1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

STOPPED WORKING

Discussion in 'Forsaken Bastion's Fall' started by pred1980, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi hivers,

today i have bad news... we stopped working on FBF for an indefinite time (maybe forever!). My real life and my goals for the future became more and more importance for me.

In my signature you can find a lot of links to our project. It's open source and i'm sure you can learn a lot. It's 100% jass/vJass!!!

I wish Ralle and hive and all of you all the best. Hive was a really great time for me. I'll never forget it.
    I joined 03/2010 and i'll leave it 06/2016. -- Thx to all who helped on FBF.

Bye Bye

2. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Farewell pred. Though I've only played this map three times, I'll miss this project and your work around. I really liked your passion in promoting the map and how unique the map was itself. Enjoy moving on bud! :D

What would you prefer for this forum; move to completed projects or archived projects? Either option still allows for a comeback if that happens in the future.

3. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't know what's better, its not really 100% completed (maybe in 2-3 Years or later i'll will continue) but for now and the next 2 years i don't find time. So, do what you want. sry :)