• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Statcalculator for TKoK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hiho,

i have started to make a statcalculator for TKoK, cause i think it can be rly usefull for classes like pala or ck if u dont want to spent all your points in energy :p.

But now i need some help maybe Vexen can post it cause he only had to read it out of the map editor ^^

question Nr.1 :
how much substats or/and stats does every hero get if he reaches a lvl up (i dont mean the 5 points u can spend)
question Nr.2 :
base min dmg / max dmg = min dmg / max dmg (@ lvl 1) - mainatribute?
question Nr.3 :
one point of the left agi substat gives u 0,5 ap?
question Nr.4 :
are there other things wich influence health and energy, i know only constitution and power for hp and energy for mp (dont wanna hear something about armor^^ will add it later... maybe :)), maybe a lvl up gives a hp/mp bonus?

think thats all atm^^.

TKoK Statcalculator
v.2.11.3 beta
http://whoisthatguy.jimdo.com/downl...6595c3afef8583fe/TKoK+Statcalculator+beta.rar

Last edited:
Level 2
sry Vexen but thats not what i mean :p
i wanna know the values from the normal dmg (white dmg)^^
i think its base dmg wich u have set in the map editor and the bonus from the mainatribute. or gives a lvl up also + white dmg

Level 11
white damage is just what it says on the char sheet, that's not effected or controlled by my custom stat system

Level 2
heh

i dont get it sry

for example
the chaotic knight @ lvl 1
he has 8 power
but his atk is 13 -18
missing atk is 5-8
and what i want to know is if this missing atk grows or if its only a start value that u have more atk

edit: XD ok got it...
now i think i know how your system works

but still this 5-8 dmg missing
and i have a prob with the armor :(
chaoticknight lvl 1 = 8 armor
chaoticknight lvl 2 (without spending substats) = 9 armor but he gets only 0,2 armor @ this lvl cause he gets 1 agi point
so the armor @ lvl 1 has to be 8,3 or 8,4 but i cant see that in the map :(
and i need it to calculate it correctly weee :p

dah -.- found it sry for wasting your time

Last edited:
Level 2
ähm vexen can u say me if quickness gives 1 ap or 0,5
how much spellcrit int gives for 1 point
how much crit and dodge reflex give for 1 point

plz need i need it^^

Level 2
half of the work is done

on the 2 screenshots u can see how the calculator looks hope u like the designe^^.
some things are still missing like tooltips and i have made only ck atm but i ve only 2 copy the code and made some changes

things i need:
how much + crit % does a hero get for 1 reflex point
same with dogde and spellcrit

and i dont know how the atk speed and damage reduce is calculated

http://whoisthatguy.jimdo.com/downl...3054b0e54fd5f819cbf0f/TKoK+Statcalculator.jpg
http://whoisthatguy.jimdo.com/downl...fb045775d8e6fb4dfdb0/TKoK+Statcalculator2.jpg

Level 2
thx biodiablo

yep, that's the plan^^
maybe i' ll release a beta vers @ sunday or monday ( depends on how much time i can spent for the calculator^^) without ability calculator, but maybe with armors and weps dont know...

the hardest thing is 2 figure out all this formulas :/ until now only dmg reduce in %, atk speed , sc ,crit and dodge is missing the rest is already added

but i've no idea how blizzard made the atkspeed -.- and @ wich values it turns from slow 2 normal and so on
same thing with dmg reduce they dont have used the armor value only
,ofc thats much 2 imba ( 100 armor = 100% dmg reduce XD), so i hope any1 know and can post it or i hope i ll find it anywhere in the internet :p

Level 2
thx alot

i searched a lot in the internet but only found crap :ugly:

when i am @ home i'll add this formula and then finally everything will be calculated (atkspeed not :p)

yesterday i started with the equip system, now i want to ask u
if u want that u can choose every item or only the items for your
class like:
pala helm ---> every helmet (everything without set hemets for other classes^^)
or
pala helm ----> plate helmet, chain helmet, cloth helmet (armors wich can be useful for pala^^)
or
pala helm ---> chain helmet (normal armor for pala)

Level 2
ok here is the beta vers (its for TKoK vers 2.11 not 2.10) :grin:

statcalculator works fine, i havent added tooltipps atm (for the symbols), so u cant see dmg reduce.
equipe system isn't added yet ( u can choose a part but wont get + ap + sd + hp....)
and i havent added the skills

Last edited:
Level 2
sry but whats not in english :p

plz more details

edit: sry dont know how 2 create a uninstall prog but u can uninstall it under start -> System (sry dont know the word for Systemsteuerung :p) -> Programs and Functions

Status
Not open for further replies.