• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase Damage/Hp/Mp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi.

In the map i'm making, hero's have 6 skills: Str, Agi, Int, Damage, Hp, and Mp. Each one of these increase that attribute for that hero. Str, Agi, and Int skills actually work via triggers, but I can't find a good way to increase Damage, and I haven't tested with HP and MP.

I tried to increase damage by Unit - Add Ability. That Ability is based on Item Damage Bonus (+5) (Claws of Attack +5). It works, but only for one lvl.

• If ((Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Damage training ) then do (Unit - Add Damage training (+5) to (Triggering unit)) else do (Do nothing)
I had the idea of giving that ability 300 Lvls (since its the max possible skill points in map), each one increasing +5 dmg, but i think there must be another way to increase damage.... Had the same idea for Upgrades, but i don't know how to make the Upgrade actually make an effect on the hero.

BTW, this is all GUI. I don't know how to use JASS.
EDIT: I just found that MAX ability lvl is 100...
EDIT: Sorry for crap threat title, I Just noticed it says nothing :$

Status
Not open for further replies.