1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

StarDestroyer

Submitted by armel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
star wars space ship
Contents

StarDestroyer (Model)

1. Amdor

Amdor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    do you know what star destroyer is?? if not, better don't put Imperial starship as it!!!! But model is good 4-/5

2. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Sorry man, but in Star Wars this imperial starship is called an "Imperial Star Destroyer" (Class II if you want to be precise). Of course I know what it is, I'm a great Star Wars fan, and I can tell you, the name is correct!

3. Shadow-Youe

Shadow-Youe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah it's an Impreail Star Destroyer. But i just think it is a Class I (just by the color, not a dark grey ^^)

How did you see if it is a Class II or a Class I ? :)

4. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Actually, it is neither I nor II (the plans it is based on are not specifically said to be from I or II, but I think the photos of a small scale model I used for reference were from a Class I), I just said Class II because I felt like saying "Hey, do you think I don't know what's the name of this ship? Who do you take me for?" :p
    I didn't know that Class II were supposed to be dark grey, are you sure?

5. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good model, bad skin.

6. Joey.

Joey.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oooh... This was already created wasn't it? By 2 people actually :p
    But anyway, I don't see why this particular type of ship takes so many polys... Anyway, it's pretty good, 4/5

7. BlinkBoy

BlinkBoy

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Woah didn't you recieved my e-mail with 99% finished star destroyer model :?: :(

8. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I did, but I just couldn't find the time to finish the job, so I posted this version. The problem was that your version still needed some work (not much I agree) and I have quite a lot of work now that I have decided to stop wc3 modding and concentrate on drawing and painting. Don't think that I'm not grateful for your work (which I am for sure), it's just that there was still some work to do to finish it so I thought I'd post this less perfect but more finished-looking version.

9. Nasrudin

Nasrudin

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The polycount is high also because the death animation use a duplicate of the previous geosets. So the polycount is just doubled. There's an option to change the skin through animations that could be useful(like in hellscream model). Thought it was worth to mention if someone will want to finish it.

10. Shadow-Youe

Shadow-Youe

Resources:
    Resources:
    IN fact i said "dark grey" because i am based on the games "Rebellion" and "X-Wing Alliance".

In these games the only difference between Class I and II (except the number of turbolasers and the power shield of course ^^) that i noticed were their size ( II > I ) and the color (Class I is more blanck, and Class II more grey).

It's just a constataion. In StarWars Movies i don't noticed that Imperial Star Destroyers are really differents ^^

PS : Excuse me for my horrible english, i really have to practise and improve it >_<

11. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Resources:
    Resources:
    The model is good, but the skin needs work. If you can, ask Antihero to do the skin for this. Not only is he an excellent skinner, but metal themed skins are his specialty.

12. Munemasa

Munemasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    i know what it is supposed to be cause just look at it its one of the Star destroyers for AoTC

13. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Munemasa, are you saying I stole it from this AoTC thinggie watsit? I did this model myself, I don't even know what AoTC is! Besides, it wouldn't have these small flaws if I had stolen it. I can prove it: though the subforum in which I posted WIP pictures of it at wc3c got deleted recently, I can send you images of the WIP model if you want.

14. Nbveh

Nbveh

Resources:
    Resources:
    5! great model! Thanks.

15. demoniclord

demoniclord

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i thinkit looks more like the ones from episodes 1,2,3 and not the ones from 4,5,6

16. Nazghul_Master

Nazghul_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    precisely the one i'm looking for for my starwars: Galactic battles map

17. Leinad

Leinad

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great. I sugest makeing the engines fires more blueish in color. Also you might want to make them fliker abit. And then theres the skin. But beond that, nice work.

18. Med. MapGuy

Med. MapGuy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Armel? Blinkboy??

19. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources: