• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bliz-schedule-rumor1.jpg

Judging by the leaked schedule, Blizzard is currently working on Starcraft Phoenix.

My votes are on a FPS game, or a space shooter.
/discuss

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This is mos tlikly legit as it was leaked by a disgruntled Chineese employee of Blizzard when he was fired. However this is 2 years old...

SC2 phonix is eithor content for the map marketplace (the first commercial map) or it has morphed into Blizzard DotA which is now an offical blizzard product that will have its own ranking and everything built into BattleNet 2.0 (not just a custom map).

The Diablo III expansions will happen as there is no reason for them to not happen. The fact so little is known about them is purly because this image is very old and that Diablo III is still very much in a long term planning stage.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hmm? I thought Heart of the Swarm was coming next Summer or so, then I heard it'd be here by Winter, but I never heard of it coming at the end of 2012.
Glad to see the map marketplace is postponed though, and I'd really hate to see Blizzard DotA being a paid map. That'd certainly ensure it does not succeed as much as the original did.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I thought the end of this year or around February next year, never heard of HotS coming in the summer or end of 2012
Then it's kind of weird that you go around claiming it will.

HotS was schedualed for christmass this year but was delayed at the start of this year to spring next year.
I was kind of hoping they'd put up the Beta soon, as I will most unlikely be buying HotS right after its release anyway.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I was kind of hoping they'd put up the Beta soon, as I will most unlikely be buying HotS right after its release anyway.
And beta test what exactly? The SC2 engine has already been tested. The melee changes can be tested live. The campaigns are never tested. The only thing possibly worth testing is Blizzard DotA but that will be backported to WoL I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.