• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft And StarCraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
the protoss will rise to power! res assured...we will have dominance...or at least badass units (e.g. Dark Templar/ Twilight Archon [if Twilight Archon is kept in the game])

Level 10
thats an awesome idea (because i love starcarft HELL ITS ABOUT TIME TOO). Just like how they are bringing in the customizable army and so many rpg elements i am so exicted for it. But i still think that the hydralisks are the highlight of StarCarft II

Level 23
Terrans: Ghosts... :3 and battlecruisers of course :p and Seige Tanks :D
Protoss: Carriers, dark templars, high templars, zealots, and Reavers :3
Zerg: Queen (abilities), Broodlings, Zerglings, Hydralisks, Mutalisks, Ultralisks, Hunter-Killers (elite Hydralisks ^^)

Starcraft II
Terran: Ghosts :)D), Reapers, Marines (awesome armour! :D), Viking, Seige Tank, Thor! :D
Protoss: Zealots, Dark Templars, Stalkers, Immortals, Mothership :)D), Collossus
Zerg: Zerglings (ability :p), Baneling, Queen, Hydralisks, Ultralisks, Mutalisks, Lurkers (i predict their arrival D: I better be right!), Infested Terrans (Boom :D)

Level 11
I was talking about old one. Didnt even had a weryfarfromsimularbutstillthere femmail body. This one does. Shess still ugly :p

Level 10
no i just dislike kerrigan so much too me she looks like a complete Sl-- and she looks like a teenger drama queen and acts like one too its kinda of retarded lol. Also Favorite Character is ZERATUL!

Level 11
Artanis is best character.
Aldo I dont like protos, cuz they so scint. In epizode selection for brood war, look at protos (I think its artanis). Look at his hips. That makes me feel wierd. Dont know whats the word in english for it.
Misha can translate (I hope): Prodje me jeza kroz kicmu.

Status
Not open for further replies.