• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you want to play the StarCraft II Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
En taro Tassadar!
The Xel'Naga have released the Beta for Starcraft II.Do you want to play it?Tell my how much you wish to achieve this?Your wish may come true...for the secrets of the dark templar are endless!I may find something for you in the archives of Shakuras.
Zerashk Gulida!

Level 24
Beta Key

I will kill you if you dont give me that key I play StarCraft 8 h a day and if you dont give it to me I will *pip* kill you!

Level 6
Not really, I want the game to be 100% ready when I play it for the first time. Plus, I always like to start out with the Campaign first than go to custom scenario games to figure out builds and strategies and than I test them on Multi-player. Once I get bored with all of that I start messing around with the Editor while playing some multiplayer.

Level 4
My dedication for Blizzard games has followed me through my ages from the age of 7 (now I'm 19ish) where I played my first Warcraft 2 game, since then I've played every game and one of them which may be the best of the all is undoubtly StarCraft, both UMS, Melee and the Campaign is a memory that will keep up the warmth in my heart when I think of my childhood. So this is one reason why I so BADLY want to play StarCraft II Beta, another thing is that I've been working on a map by papers for months now, I've written I don't know how many invaulable pages of ideas and such. I've made a prototype of the map in the War3 Editor and I just can't wait for the Galaxy Editor. I know that the editor isn't included in the beta but it doesn't matter, ITS SC!! (And not to forget that they may perhaps add the editor in later stages of beta)

Some research and testing game mechanics in the beta would just be.. pure awesomeness!!
I've been waiting for this game ever since I finished playing the Brood War campaign and the wait has been unbeareable since the announcement 2007, I've been following blogs, communities e t c, checking every day for new information about this terrific game.

If there is a snowballs chance in hell that I'd get a possibilty to get the beta, then I would do almost anything to get in.

And even though theres a risk you are trolling me (which I sincerely don't hope :( ) I write anyway, I want it so badly!! Some of you may think I'm pathetic but what the heck do I care, I wan't to play it! :(

Yours sincerely, Ice_bane

Status
Not open for further replies.