1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Starcraft II BETA

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by LordDz, May 7, 2009.

1. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blizzard Entertainment

May 6th, 2009
    StarCraft II Beta Test Opt-in
    The StarCraft II beta-test period is coming in the months ahead! If you'd like a chance to participate, now's the time to let us know. Simply go to the "Beta Profile Settings" page in Battle.net account management to go through the new beta opt-in process and upload a snapshot of your system specs. During this process, you'll also have the opportunity to opt in to future betas for other Blizzard Entertainment games. Please note that even if you've opted in to our betas previously, you'll need to complete this new process and upload your current system specs to have a chance to be invited.

----------------

Am I the only one getting a : You don't have permission to access /account/management/beta-profile.xml on this server. when clicking on the link / battle.net?

2. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Try again. I made an account and made an opt-in. However, I doubt I will be picked.

3. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't think I'll get picked.. But it's sure worth the chance ;)

4. Artins the Great

Artins the Great

Resources:
    Resources:
    Common, why not just let everyone download it?

5. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not everyone is a good beta tester, you know.

6. Blackscar

Blackscar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing..

7. PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I figure that my specs are somewhere in the middle-low area so I hope I get picked because they are looking for a large spectrum of computers. So I'm thinking maybe once I'll get picked hmm? My specs are just good enough to play games. =3 So here's hoping I get in!

=3 I hope a few hive members get in at least.

8. Dark.Revenant

Dark.Revenant

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Flip a coin about 8 times. If you get a head on each, you've simulated a scenario where you get picked.

9. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dawn of War 2 Beta was awesome, if I don't get into Starcraft 2 Beta I might just have to boycott buying the game till the withdrawals kick in.

10. Artins the Great

Artins the Great

Resources:
    Resources:
    nvm I guess

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  11. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    That wouldn't help anything at all considering how the Beta test require you to be online to play. And to be online you need an account and a beta key.

12. Artins the Great

Artins the Great

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wait few more month and there may be open-beta who knows? Patient is the key.