• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm in. YESSSSS.

Thanks to a friend who got in, I'm in. Apparently...

StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ Beta Test – Invite a Friend

Congratulations! This is an additional invitation to the beta test for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ for you to share with a friend! You are receiving this email because you are currently participating in the StarCraft II beta test, and we want to encourage you to test out some of the social features of the revamped Battle.net® online-gaming service by inviting one of your friends to play with you. This email contains your additional beta key for you to send to a friend, along with instructions to help your friend get started.

This key can only be used once to upgrade a Battle.net account to participate in the beta test, and while we encourage you to share this key with someone you know, it must not be traded or sold.

Once your friend has joined the beta test, be sure to add him or her as a Real ID friend by opening your friends list in the bottom-right corner of the Battle.net interface and selecting Add Friend. Enter your friend's Battle.net email address in the Real ID Friend field that pops up, and then send your request. Once your friend accepts the request, you’ll be able to communicate more easily, quickly join parties together for some team-based 2v2 games, and more.

So what are you waiting for? Send this beta test invitation below to your lucky friend and start playing some exciting team games!

Beta Test Invitation:

As a beta test participant, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the multiplayer gameplay of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and explore the social-networking, matchmaking, and other new features of Blizzard Entertainment’s revamped Battle.net® online-gaming service. Throughout the StarCraft II beta test, you’ll be able to take part in cooperative and competitive battles as the terrans, protoss, and zerg -- and at the same time, you’ll be helping test the stability of the Battle.net service and fine-tune the game balance prior to launch. The developers look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing you on Battle.net!

Yaaay.
I played with him and he friggin' ling rushed me. I failed and mass marines instead of going hellions. /sadface

Level 22
Dude, you realize posting your email without even AT is like Spam ME pls? I'd change this name if I were you. And although im gonna get a heart attack if i see more 'i just got in beta' threads, congrats both of you, for getting one and stathis for being given one

Status
Not open for further replies.