• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft And StarCraft II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
lol after long years of having to play a 2D Starcraft game, i just can't wait for the second to come out.

Level 3
i go with either portoss or terran; i get tired of seeing masses serg units; and the other two racs' technological advances are so kickass. plus the protoss have the dark templars :D

Level 5
u know when i used to live in korea, my brother and i used to joke about one of the zealot quotes which goes" mon non ghos" which to us, sounded like mon nan ghost which means "naughty ghost". I'm talking about the literal meaning of naughty, mon nan doesn't have any hidden meanings behind it like in english

Level 21
You have all probably seen the battle report and the Blitz Con tournament on youtube.
As you know they have demonstrated races but somethings were just wrong.
Lets start with protoss.
Colossus is actually weaker then he looks like.When you see him you say that is great but in truth it is very easy to kill.The idea was that he needs to be "protected" with zelots.Also stalkers are replacement for dragons in function because immortal has changed his purpose.Now it is anti-heavy unit.Also i have read on wiki that he now attacks only ground but that being from wiki isn't 100% true.Only zelots and stalkers prove to be worthy of protoss.Zelots were hunting and killing zerglins and marauders killing with ease and stalkers with blink were able to out manage zerg roaches.Some people thing it is even overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.