• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Staff of Negation

Another attatchment for the Wc3 icons using the icon as a texture. This one was a little more tricky than the claws of attack but I think I managed. A little higher poly, mostly cause of to the glow and the texture (I had to adapt to the icon).

Give credit and please don't edit.

Keywords:
Wand, Negation, Staff, Mage, Glow, Magic, icon, blue, phail
Contents

Staff of Negation (Model)

Reviews
13:54, 12th Mar 2009 LiOneSS: Same as the other one, excellent :)

M

13:54, 12th Mar 2009
LiOneSS: Same as the other one, excellent :)

Level 2
Staff of Negation?

Dosen't really look like a wand. The opposite end of the head is longer than it should- Mabye you could shorten it?

You get a 3!

Level 7
I think this is an awesome model. If someone were making a Narnia map (I dont see why they would want to) They could use it as the petrification spear that the ice witch has. I also think it would go well with that one ice/crystal archimonde skin.

Level 2
Yeah this is the same on both sides (I think it's called symetry, well I know but im not sure how to spell it) so it wont matter what hand you put it on.

*symmetry (Sorry for bothering you)
Well, uh, the model name is a bit misleading. Especially 'negotiation'. An axe isn't exactly negotiate :/

Level 28
Holygiant said:
*symmetry (Sorry for bothering you)
Well, uh, the model name is a bit misleading. Especially 'negotiation'. An axe isn't exactly negotiate :/

willydawiller said:
i think it looks too much like an axe, maybe make the sides a little smaller, so that it would look a bit more like a halberd :D

It's not an axe. It's a staff, a magic staff. Staff of Negation (not negotiation) like the item in Wc3. Look at the Icon in the preview. It's a Wc3 Item Icon (made by Blizzard Entertainment) wich I used as texture for this model.

Level 28
i didn't say it was an axe :confused: i said it looked like an axe, and to explain what i meant with making the edge
smaller i told u to make it look more like a halberd cause i think that the sides that push out look too big comparing to the picture

Well the point is to make it look like the icon, not a halberd. You could have said look like the icon and I wouldnt have missinterpreted what you said. I'll look into it later, right now I'm kinda busy.

Level 28
Level 4
Ok you guys when you are saying it is too long PLEASE pay attention it is called a staff not a wand a staff is longer than a wand incase you dont know the wand type is only a foot mabey. In my opinion it looks very good as you can see he Did paste the icon right there showing that he probably based it off that icon simply following *only* that icon.
In my opinion a great 5/5 because not all of us can make models like this. Good job thrikodius and keep it up!

Level 18
Ok you guys when you are saying it is too long PLEASE pay attention it is called a staff not a wand a staff is longer than a wand incase you dont know the wand type is only a foot mabey. In my opinion it looks very good as you can see he Did paste the icon right there showing that he probably based it off that icon simply following *only* that icon.

I think it would have been diificult to use a 'wand' shaped like that either :wink: (considering it were a wand, that is.

I like the model and it perfectly fits the icon :thumbs_up:
4/5 , I would say :cool: