• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the cell stage. It was nice and fucked up. You had to spam mouse clicks and move your mouse wherever the things were. I got bored of that when I got near the rock pool thing.
Creature stage... One time peace, one time aggro, and it's boring. I mean, hell, what am I gonna do now? Go and eat more stuff... Kill more creatures... Peace more creatures... Eat eggs... I dragged myself through it and then I got to Tribal, which was the furthest stage I ever reached... it was mind-numbingly boring. Badly-made RPG just evolved into really-badly-made RTS. Collect food? Each of your guys has to eat? Wild creatures stealing food? And then again: Peace or aggro. I aggro'd the first village, razed it, and found no satisfaction nor fun... whatsoever. I was hugely disappointed, good thing that I didn't actually buy it - and the SecuROM? Shit, now THAT was an asshole.

Level 4
Hopely Fable 2 will have much much better game play.

Fable 2 will be better then Spore. In fact, I think if Lionhead or the Black and White team worked on Spore it would have been as good as the hype.

Not that it still couldn't, I just don't think EA is willing to spend the money on a patch that big. They should at least release the source code so we (the fans) can fix it ourselves

Level 19
Fable 2 will be better then Spore. In fact, I think if Lionhead or the Black and White team worked on Spore it would have been as good as the hype.

Not that it still couldn't, I just don't think EA is willing to spend the money on a patch that big. They should at least release the source code so we (the fans) can fix it ourselves

EA is probably the most money mongering gaming company ever to walk earth. They'll never release/do anything that would make their fans really really happy.
SecuRom, high prizes, etc.

Level 4
EA is probably the most money mongering gaming company ever to walk earth.

I know, thats why I have stock in them. But I rarely buy their games. Army of Two is like the only EA release in the last 2 or 3 years I thought was worth a damn.

Well and those other ones. Though I've stopped playing MMOs, its unhealthy.

Level 8
I know, thats why I have stock in them. But I rarely buy their games. Army of Two is like the only EA release in the last 2 or 3 years I thought was worth a damn.

Well and those other ones. Though I've stopped playing MMOs, its unhealthy.

Then don't spend hours every day on it & take your time on it [like what I do in WAR & enjoy it more, even though it will take me 2-3 months to level up one guy to max level 40].

I like WAR. Much better than WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.