• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spore Galactic Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys, just want to check a couple of things.
Firstly i want to know who here has got the galactic expansion for spore.
Secondly I would like to know if any of you have made any missions. If you have tell me the name of it so i can try it.
I will start by posting one of my missions.

Trial of the Four Beasts

Genre : Quest

Description : Take on four different species of Powerful beasts roaming the planet.

Bonus: I have currently made it in two difficulties, Easy and Expert.

Challenge : I challenge anyone who thinks they can ace my map, to only use energy claws and are banned from using the numbers to attack (Aka. attack by clicking.)

Please Enjoy

Last edited:
Level 20
hell yeah, Weapons, you can do everything, instead of beaming up stuff, you need to land and get it, (sometimes), you can make keys, disguise it, the same with grenades and stuff, you could have a grenade door that you can hold, Jet Pack, and. alot more

Level 3
Heya, I have that game
Mission i might make:
Genre: Defend

Description: Reguler check on base bla bla bla..Hold on? Wtf happened to that freakin base?!

Bonus: *Dunno what it means lawl*

Challenge: Have more then 75% health and stay that way for the whole thing but be sure to send a vid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.