• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galactic Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I Would like to announct my new map that i shall be making, Galactic Empires. It is based of the old Starcraft Map Galactic Empires, and Galctic Diplomacy.

The purpose of this map is to include a whole load of diferent and varying Sci-Fi races from differing shows, i would like some help on the lore of these different shows ad of course race, this map is in Pre-Alpha and just barely playable after around 4-5 hours of work and 2 races that are about halfway complete.

If you would like to have one of your personal favourite races include please inform me and i will try my best to include them. so far i plan to have many races these are the ones i hope to include.
UNSC (Halo Franchise)(Halfway Made)
Flood (Halo)
Covenant (Halo)
Chaos Daemons (WH40K) (Halfway Complete)
Necrons (WH40K)
Space Marines (WH40K)
Protoss (Starcraft)
Zerg (Starcraft)
Humans (Battlestar Galactica)
Cylons (Battlestar Galactica)
Replicators (Stargate)
Asgard (Stargate)
Tau'ri (Stargate)
Goa'uld (Stargate)
Ori (Stargate)
The Empire (Star Wars)
The Republic (Star Wars)
Rebels (Star Wars)
CIS (i think thats how it is)(Star Wars)

Again, Any suggestions will be taken into consideration.

If you are a modeler your help would be appreciated as i am running into trouble finding models. Any ideas are helpful thanks :thumbs_up:

Level 19
I'd laugh if you added 'Gundam' inside too. But anyways, great map idea, I'll love to help you in any way I can:)

Level 4
you should add darth vader and making him a sith lord/sith race :)

yea, i was thinking of that, but it might be to similar to the empire : \ o well i will try and add them :)

i will add wraith to, i forgot about them ^^ haha

and for the screenshots, this map has no models yet (very early development) so right now it just looks like a map with islands and some wc3 buildings everywhere :\ haha

Level 19
How about in anime, do those count as Sci-Fi shows? If they do, my brother wanted you to add an anime he used to watch called Gundam, I think it's some race inside called Celestial Being or something like that... Thanks anyways:)

Level 4
hhm the project is on halt for a little bit... as the laptop i was working on the charger is lost :\ but still. i will try and get it up and running asap :) im working mainly on balence right now.

do those count as Sci-Fi shows?

hhmm... i will try and add them in, theyll be in eventually... but theyll need to have a space history of some sort obviously... but i will try, reserching the show right now :)

any suggestions or help is appriciated!:grin:

Level 4
hhhmmm yes more races to add... this will take time of course and sorry but my very biased opinion will probalbly choose which races come first haha

but i will try and add every race, however if i dont know much about said race then i may need some more imformation, however preadtors and aliens are fairly known to me with youngbloods and so forth however their was the fourth movie, ressurection. shall i try and add those bio-enginered alien-human hybrid in as a unit? or shall we consider it a piece of non-canon crap? ur call

ok one more thing. should i just quit this and make it on sc2? if i start it on sc2 it will most likely take a while longer and i may need some help with the new data editor but it could be possible. and again if anybody has any models for anything remotely science fiction it would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.