• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galactical Conquest - Custom Melee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
* I Will continue Undead Arena after this, I ain't leaving no project's un-done *

Galactical Conquest - Custom Melee!

So basically, Im making an Melee map with 3 Custom races because i got new computer, And my bro got my old one, And i want to play sum games with him, and he go interested when i gave idea about an Custom melee map with modern races, So here i go. This map's builded on Blizzard's own melee map's ''Twisted meadow's'', And i have included credits for blizzard :] But the races are like total conversation to the Warcraft original's, I try to make them as balanced as possible, Aswell as good as possible, Upgrades, Specialities and Superweapon's included for each race, + An totally customized game interface.
About the AI ( Artifical Intelligence ) Is going to be added thru the AI Editor for each race, so you can play on Singleplayer aswell, The map is for 4 players.

Races

Faction Of Syu - Humans *Modern marines*.

Empire of talon - Robotic Aliens.

Space Orc's - You are going to see General Frank's model on this one.

And i will leave one original race because i can't squeze any more KB's after those 3 on my map, I will leave Night, Or Undead as an original, You can suggest which if you want.

Currently im working on Faction Of Syu's Models & Abilities & AI, And im about to be done with this race.
Faction of syu uses Starcraft's Terran model's, Because they fit the role to well.

Faction Of Syu Buildings

Base Builiding: Tech Forge, Improved Tech Forge, Galactical Tech Forge.
Food Producer: Energy Plant ( Energy is used instead of food in this map )
Infrantry Trainer: Syu Barracks.
Research Buildings: Research Lab.
Vehicle Trainer: Syu Factory, Upgrades into Galactical Factory.
Hero Trainer: Power Rift
Super Weapon: Galaxy Cannon.

Faction Of Syu Unit's

Tier One

Zero Soldier - Basic Infrantry.
Zero-One Soldier - Anti-Vehicle Infrantry, EMP-Blast can be researched.
Hero 1/2/3.

Tier Two

Syu Sniper - High Range Shooter, Anti-Hero, Range upgrade researchable.
Hero 2/3

Tier Three

Zero-Two Soldier - Anti-All, Repair ability can be researched.
Duo-Walker - Light Anti-Infrantry vehicle, Higher movement spd Researchable.
Hero 3
* That's all i have done so far, More to come for sure. *

Things i might need help with:

- Map size, If there's any way to make the map smaller without removing imported models, I will take any advices.

- Ideas about the races, Welcome aswell.

- AI, I have been doing AI For Faction Of Syu, But it's not very good... The AI Creates multiple unit's and Energy Plant's, And attack's my base aswell, But never upgrades it's tier / trains any other unit's, Even tho i have included them in the AI.

- Trigger's, Im able to create most of the spell's and system's, If any of the spell's require's Jass, Then i might need some help.

So yeah, That's what im working on At the moment, this map was supposed to be created for only me and my bro's use, But i posted this if someone was interested. Cheer's, Please comment ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.