• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What map should i finnish completing?

What map should i finnish creating?

• 2012 - End Game

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Awesomeness Exspress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gladiator RPG

• HeroWars 2: Revenge of the GoDz

• Medievial Castles

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Prison Escape

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • StarGate Defence

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • StarGate Universe

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
These are the following maps, i can't quite descide which map i should finnish.

2012 - The End 0.1a (Survival Based, the end game)
Awesomeness Exspress (Some funny tag survival game)
Gladiator RPG (A Gladiator exactly with the movie, some guy has you as his gladiator and you can betray him or owner him by doing the gladiators)
HeroWars 2: Revenge of the GoDz (Based on all herowars but 500% better)
Medievial Castles (somewhat based on creepwars but a realisitic medievial castle type)
Prison Escape (The prisoners escape from a large prison in the middle of the map where the wardens, (the owner of the prison) has to do what ever means nesesary by catching the prisoners that are trying to escape the prison. Either by helicopter, cop car or even riot shields)
StarGate Defence (StarGate Command is under siege from all directions, stargate and teleportation)
StarGate Universe (The world of the stargates, you have your own planet, Tollan homeworld or the ori homeworld etc. The stargate is a unique system where you need to dial 7 symboles exactly to open a sucsessful wormhole to a planet)

I would love to have some help which map i could finnish ! I just can not descide, most maps are either 10% to 80% completed.

Note, which ever map has the most voters. That map will be my #1 priority.

Edit: Not sure what to pick? Just post here for some images of a map! I have images of all maps progressess, "Awesomness Express" is 1.9% complete, so no terrain for that!

Last edited:
Level 3
I vote StarGate Universe, because I love Stargate and the only official game we've gotten based on it was unfinished shovelware. This is a niche that should be filled!

Level 11
Here are some images,

The prison escape prison graphics can be improved alot, its just a basic sketch of the layout.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aparantly with StarGate Universe images the thread i had was closed, can't fetch the images :(, guess that'll have to wait for another time.

Level 23
I'm I right with the assumption that you ment a Nudle9-lie Prison Escape?
-If yes, my statement above i right

@Pics
Completing a map isnt just Terrain?! It was pretty decent in the Prison break before, just some needed game mechanics like restart, swpaping, different missions for more/less players were missing.
If you do revive/continue this project dont forget that pls and dont only focus on the terrain, which is cool tho.

Level 11
Yah, i'll try not too. I was thinking adding a realisitc prison alarm with a speaker which says something like *Prison is going in LockDown, prisoners have escape!* or something....

Edit: If i revive this project to how many votes it has, are you saying that i should not work on the graphics of the terrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.