• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Help Making My Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well, i've been making maps for awhile now and i can't do it all by my self, sadly.

I just need help with my three main maps, i've made alot more but for now i'd like to release my first map but i need help.

I don't mind what your good at with world edit, i just need people to help me :(.

HeroWars - Reloaded 89% Click Here For More Infomation.
Hero Arena(Like Dota, i'm not a fan of dota :\)

StarGate - Universe 49% Click Here For More Infomation (Note, Infomation there is not the latest and it has been imporved)
RTS(Real Time Strategy, Conquer the universe basicly)

StarGate Defence (Pro) 59% I Have No More Infomation, But its good :D) Contact me @uswest to see the map yourself.
Survival Defence, Castle Defence (Protect StarGate Command from being invaded etc)

Level 3
I could help you with providing ideas for heroes and spells, and im quite a good terrainer also.
But i could help you, i write stuff daily, heroes, stories and such, so i could write some heroes and ideas for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.