• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Punitive Reflection
ability4_128.jpg
Conjures a perfect copy of Shannequa that does and takes 100% damage while she goes stealth. When Shannequa performs an attack from stealth, she will cripple her target dealing heavy damage over 5 seconds, and instantly destroying the illusion. However, if the illusion dies, killer will suffer 10% of it's current health as damage.
Level 1: 200 damage.
Level 2: 400 damage.
Level 3: 600 damage.
Corrupted Shadows
ability2_128.jpg
Shannequa summons a wave of darkness in 700 range around herself, causing her own shadows to turn against hit enemy heroes for a short time. Each shadow attacks it's own target, is destroyed if it's target is dead, and is invulnerable, while it deals 50 pure damage per attack.
Level 1: 3 seconds.
Level 2: 3.5 seconds.
Level 3: 4 seconds.
Level 4: 4.5 seconds.
Level 5: 5 seconds.
Grave Silence
ability2_128.jpg
The Banshee forces images of slain warriors into the mind of her target, commanding a moment of silence which prevents it from casting spells or using abilities, as well as slowing it's movement speed for 25% for it's duration.
Level 1: Lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 2: Lasts for 4 seconds.
Level 3: Lasts for 5 seconds.
Level 4: Lasts for 6 seconds.
Level 5: Lasts for 7 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 37
Well, I can add pretty much anything. What kind of advanced effects do you have in mind?

I always check for leaks, so don't worry about that :)

About corrupted Shadows, could you clarify this:

"causing her own shadows to turn against hit enemy heroes for a short time."

How does the spell work? When the hero attacks someone, a shadow is created? Or are the shadows created instantly when casting the spell?

Is the copy unit in Punitive Reflection timed or permanent?

Last edited:
Level 30
Corrupted Shadows
Well, for every affected enemy hero that is stricken by that spell, an ,,illusion" (shadow) of herself will be created and it will slash it's target. It's thunder clap alike, and the shadows are instantly conjured next to heroes.

Punitive Reflection's copy is timed, lasts for up to 20 seconds, as much as the ,,Wind Walk" lasts.

Well, I had in mind that when casting the Corrupted Shadows, images will return to Shannequa when duration is over. I know that it's complicated, so it's not a must.

Level 37
Alright, I got the concept of Corrupted Shadows now. I'll make the shadows return to the caster.

I'm not sure if it's possible to make damage over time for punitive reflection, since there may not be a way to detect when the caster ends stealth by attacking. But I'll try to find a solution.

Level 30
Oh my god... This is just brilliant! I wish I have your skills of making such complex and beautiful stuff... I love you! :3 But the special effects are so beautiful! I adore them so much!

As you've finished the Lethal Repercussion, I removed it and replaced it with a new spell, so you or someone else can continuously make spells I need.

Ah, I forget. +rep and credits!

Level 37
I'm glad you like it.

Yeah, I can do that.

I probably won't have much time over the weekend to update the spells due to work. I'll continue honing them on monday.

The new spell is very easy, just create dummies that cast custom Silence and custom Slow on the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.