• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

strange spell problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all,
i just made a non-triggered spell for a new undead-hero. The spell is based on doom from the pitlord, but i changed it to have three levels and a time-limit. The spell now looks like this:

Level 1: 5 Damage every Second, lasts 5 Seconds. If unit dies while infected there'll spawn a zombie.

Level 2: 10 dps, lasts 10 seconds. spawns better unit.

Level 3: 15 dps, lasts 15 secs. even better unit.

The problem: If i use the spell at lvl 1 everything works correctly. But if i use the spell at level 2 or 3, every time i want to infect a neutral hostile unit he tells me: "Unit is too mighty". Even if the target is lvl 1. If i try to use it on enemy units ( other than neutral hostile) it works. Maybe someone could help me with this strange problem?

Level 28
Uh well i think you have the ability restricted for which levels of creeps it works.. there are some abilities which can't be performed on e.g. ogre bosses (level 7 ? )
I'd suggest you check the targets you set for this ability - if they are set properly everything should work.. but dunno if you set them already right ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.