• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Ok i need the hero to throw to axes at a location 1000 range max and u can throw them at 100 range if u like the axes go to that location but ( ) like this ( ) the come to then come back to the hero i need one level that deals only 100 damage also the spell cut trees and it's in GUI NOT MUI the axes grow there angels half way ( ) then at the targeted location they will come together again then the will grom there angels and be far from together ( ) and come back to the hero.. Try to see DOTA if u didn't understand plzzzzz

Level 18
Ok i need the hero to throw to axes at a location 1000 range max and u can throw them at 100 range if u like the axes go to that location but ( ) like this ( ) the come to then come back to the hero i need one level that deals only 100 damage also the spell cut trees and it's in GUI NOT MUI the axes grow there angels half way ( ) then at the targeted location they will come together again then the will grom there angels and be far from together ( ) and come back to the hero.. Try to see DOTA if u didn't understand plzzzzz

I WANT TO MAKE IT IN vJASS D:

But sure sounds nice for a GUI spell.

So like a boomerang axe?

--------------------------------

If you want any more suggestions for a lil bit more advanced? Knockback type, I got one. Unit shoots out an missile ( Of corse user specified ) And when the missile impacts with targed unit, the targed should be pushed along with the missile, and the missile wouldn't die from the impact, it would die whenever you want it to, and when the missile dies the unit stops aswell. Kinda like in this video: YouTube - Warcraft 3: Ice Arrow.

I was to lazy to write anything else than Copy-Pasting my old post, But i can specify about the type of the spell as much as i can...

Name: Velocity-Impact
Levels: 3
Damage: 75 / 140 / 215
Targed Type: Single Targed ( Ground unit )
Knockback Range: 200 / 315 / 425
Missile Model: Anything that suits this kind of spell? Sheep? Arrow? Missile? Magic blast? Beam.. Whatever
Type: GUI
Element: Physical, Wind.
Cast Range: 750
Special Effect: ImpaleTargetDust Or anything else that looks nice when unit is knocked back.

Waiting for it! ;)

So you shoot something on a unit that knocks the unit back or multiple units?

Level 17
No, mine r importenz :D <--- Man, I love speaking crap english :D

Well, I found something that annoys me in your spell ...
I will need a hit counter to make the lightning bolts purge seperate units after the second strike, there is one way to make it, but meh, that is really hard and it won't allow you to use this kind of counter anytime again in the map you are using it in.
The functions are:
JASS:
function SetUnitUserData takes unit whichUnit, integer whichData returns nothing
function GetUnitUserData takes unit whichUnit returns integer
You don't have to understand it, but it has disadvantages if I used that :p
You may wait some time so I can find a better solution. I Hope you understand!!!

Level 7
Oh yeah, Any idea when the spell i requested would be done? Because at the moment one of my heroes is incomplete, and in need of that skill :s

Level 34
Hello, I would require a spell called "Mana Explosion". It's supossed to be a "lvl 6"/ultimate spell for hero. What does it do? It creates an AOE damage around the caster (like a circle). Mana cost is "how much mana you currently have, that's how much damage you will deal".
What I mean is:
If a hero has 570/700 mana, he will deal 570 damage and loose the whole current mana (in this case 570 mana) and go to zero.
If a hero has 5/700 mana points, he will deal 5 damage and loose the whole current mana (in this case 5 mana) and go to zero.
Oh yeah, it should look like... um, some Arcanish explosion, maybe something like "Arcane Blast" from WoW. You can see it in this YouTube video at 0:32.
YouTube - World of warcraft: Arcane Blast

Do you understand what am I talking about? Can you make it?

Level 16
Hey...I hope this isnt TOO much trouble, but ive been trying to make an uberliscious ultimate and it doesnt come out uberliscious O_O :pird:

WELL ANYWAY What i was thinking about was something like this...

A hero turns invisible with a...spell, thingymabbobber sfx...swirling around him as he dissapeared...He reappears seconds later, with a large sword (Dont mean that as inuendo O_O) and jumps into the air, sword ready. He crashes down to earth, slamming the ground with his sword. A massive shockwave goes out around him and demolishes everything in a large radius...

EdgeDance
ELEMENT:physical/Magic O_O
STATS:
Level 1 (Only level)-1200 DMG (Just trust me - You'll see), enemy falls back (4 second stun and 0 armor), and 750 radial range.

If you cant do any part of it, do something CLOSE to it =D. Well anyway, if you do it, then thanks alot, and if you dont, thanks anyway =/.

THIS SPELL IS FOR MY MAP, MAZE OF THE CURSED. A PRETTY COOL RPG. NOWHERE NEAR COMPLETION

Still no answer :slp:...is that such a thing as minus rep? :thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Level 7
Wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? More !!?!?!!?

Well, I found something that annoys me in your spell ...
I will need a hit counter to make the lightning bolts purge seperate units after the second strike, there is one way to make it, but meh, that is really hard and it won't allow you to use this kind of counter anytime again in the map you are using it in.
The functions are:
JASS:
function SetUnitUserData takes unit whichUnit, integer whichData returns nothing
function GetUnitUserData takes unit whichUnit returns integer
You don't have to understand it, but it has disadvantages if I used that :p
You may wait some time so I can find a better solution. I Hope you understand!!!
I didn't ask for any lighting spell made in jass, i hate jass, it's too messy, and I need that ecosystem, not a lighting spell! Maybe you've wrong-quoted :p

Level 5
Hey, I'm looking for a bouncing grenade spell, that bounces off of anything (Doodads, Destructibles, units etc). After 3 seconds, or it is destroyed by another explosion, it should explode, with an interchangeable AOE (I can probably edit it into GUI or vJass myself anyway, if i wanted to change it). It should be able to throw any distance, but the timer limits it's actual range.
I'm in no rush for this spell, I have a simple grenade spell already, but this kind of thing is what will make my map a lot more interesting and unpredictable.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/guerrilla-warfare-113364/
If you'd like to have a look at the thread, go there. No Public Betas yet.

Level 17
I didn't ask for any lighting spell made in jass, i hate jass, it's too messy, and I need that ecosystem, not a lighting spell! Maybe you've wrong-quoted :p

Indeed ... :eek: sry xD

Hello, I would require a spell called "Mana Explosion". It's supossed to be a "lvl 6"/ultimate spell for hero. What does it do? It creates an AOE damage around the caster (like a circle). Mana cost is "how much mana you currently have, that's how much damage you will deal".
What I mean is:
If a hero has 570/700 mana, he will deal 570 damage and loose the whole current mana (in this case 570 mana) and go to zero.
If a hero has 5/700 mana points, he will deal 5 damage and loose the whole current mana (in this case 5 mana) and go to zero.
Oh yeah, it should look like... um, some Arcanish explosion, maybe something like "Arcane Blast" from WoW. You can see it in this YouTube video at 0:32.
YouTube - World of warcraft: Arcane Blast

Do you understand what am I talking about? Can you make it?

Very easy ... GUI or (v)Jass? I'll take over that.

Level 4
Hey,
can you make a system for me? I'll give +rep in my mape!!!

I need a system like this BX-TRS II Demo - Wc3campaigns

But i need it like this: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/images/macro-slots.jpg

but between the slots there should be inventory slots.

Numbered Slots from the second link.
Slot 1: Helm
Slot 2: Necklace
Slot 3: Shoulder
Slot 4 and Slot 19: aren't needed
Slot 5: Chest
Slot 6: Belt
Slot 7: Pants
Slot 8: Boots
Slot 9: Bracers
Slot 10: Gloves
Slot 11: Ring 1
Slot 12: Ring 2
Slot 13: jewellery 1
Slot 14: jewellery 2
Slot 15: Back
Slot 16: Weapon (Right Hand or Two Hand)
Slot 17: Shield (or a left hand Weapon or Two Hand)
Slot 18: Bow, Gun, crossbow, Mace (or Relicts, Books)

Hope you can do this for me:)
Lg almii

Level 21
Remade request

I need an inventory system... With multiboards...

Name : Boss' Inventory

GUI... I would like to store the items easy...
I need equipment slots, with equipable items...
I would like to use upgrades to increase the increaseable stats and triggered actions to increase attributes...

First weapon set Right Hand
First weapon set Left Hand
Second weapon set Right Hand
Second weapon set Left Hand
Ammo
Head
Chest
Left Shoulder
Right Shoulder
Legs
Right Knee
Left Knee
Right Foot
Left Foot
Right arm's Wirst
Left arm's Wirst
Right Hand
Left Hand
2 Small Rings slots
6 Medium Rings slots
2 Big Rings slots

I would like 300 items slots(inactive).
I would some Charms slots... about 100, for Charm type items, that give their bonuses just when they are keeped in the inventory.
I also would like 10 slots for unused ammo.
I would like to make the items stackable, and to can set the limit of stacking

Consumables : I would like 5 belt slots, where do consumables can be put for faster use!

For the belt : i will do some magic with it...

Items' required stats :
To store:
the name - string

the type - string

the classification - string

the charges(only if consumable or ammo) - integer

the damage (for any type excepting charms and consumables) - integer

the armor(excepting charms and consumables) - integer

strength - integer

agillity - integer

intelligence - integer

max hp bonus - integer

max mp bonus - integer

current hp bonus(only for consumables) - integer

current mp bonus(only for consumables) - integer

attack speed(excepting consumables) - real

hp regeneration - real

mp regeneration - real

abillity1 given(excepting consumables) - abillity

abillity1 given level(excepting consumables) - integer

abillity2 given(excepting consumables) - abillity

abillity2 given level(excepting consumables) - integer

abillity3 given(excepting consumables) - abillity

abillity3 given level(excepting consumables) - integer

description - string

the icon - image / string...

the ammo gets only a damage or attack speed bonus.

For the sections : i would like to have the normal inventory slots in the upper part of the multiboard with 1 line brake(a multiboard row) between a row of icons, 2 row brakes and then the charms slots(like the normal slots), 2 row brakes and then the ammo slots... I would like to use an text like " ^ " without quotes to show wich item is selected. Navigation with arrow keys, equiping / unequiping item with the " S " key, triggered with the "stop" order. The equipment slots should be showed in the downer left corner of the multiboard and item name, charges(if ammo or consumable) and description(wich also contains the stats) in the downer right corner.

I think you know what do any of them do already...

This is the system i would need...
Reward : + as much reputation as i can ; credits in game credits zone, and name of the author showed on the screen at any time ; credits in the further forum ; my respect
V -_-
. \\

If you can, may and want to do it, please tell me.
If you need to know something else, tell me.

Edit : Added the shoulders :xxd: I forgot about them earlyer :xxd: .

I remade the request o_O"
Use thisone here, please :
http://strkorpg.monsterforum.net

Last edited:
Level 7
Ability Name: Balshoi Tapor

Type: GUI

Description: Owen's love for axes is so strong, that when he is in trouble a big axe appearing to help him in danger.

Effect: Hero activing the spell,a giant (about x2 size of the unit) axe starts to spin around him in circles, for 20 seconds. cutting down enemies who come near and knock them back (100-200 range) + stuns them for 3 seconds. Hero can't attack while the spell is active!, when the 20 seconds is over the big axe separates to 20 small axes that fly to random enemy units dealing them damage then hero can attack again and spell is over.

Notes:
-I need the spell damage based on strenght, 8 X Hero STR < This is verry important.
-The small axex damage should be 5 X Hero STR.
-The spell is for a hero builder (custom hero) type map, so levels are not needed.
-No leaks please :D

Effects:
-A wind effect of the axe or an after image when its spinning would be cool :D
-When units get hit there should be blood + when they are knocked back some earth effects (slide,mud) I hope you understand what I mean :p
-When the unit casts the spell a floating text with the ability name.
-Red colored axe.

Element: Physical

Thanks you.
Hope it won't be hard!
I will be verry grateful for who ever makes that spell.

Last edited:
Level 4
I don't want to be a crybaby, but I have had my request here for 7 days, and you didn't even add it to the list. I know you probably have other things to do, but it would feel good if you could at least put me at the making list.

Level 4
FrIkY:

It could be true, if they did any of the requests they get. I havn't seen a new reguest completet for like a weak and their three persons. If you don't want to spend your free time making to many spells, thats cool. But I think this tread should be closed if you don't intend to help, because your getting peoples hope up for nothing. If you can't even give a reply / add to the list a request thats now 8 days old, then you should really consider if you want to close this tread. It's been a pain in the ass being happy every day thinking it might have gotten done.

Level 17
Name: Hunters Mark
I want a spell that works kinda like in World of Warcraft.
You cast a buff on a creature and it popup an icon overhead which means that they have the hunters mark. When a ranged attack hit the creature that have this buff, the attack will do extra damage to the target. The caster will also be able to see where on the minimap the buffed creature is.

Level 1:
Last 9 Seconds
Cost 80 Mana
Track the buffed creature when inside a range of 1000
15 Bonus ranged damage.

Level 2:
Last 12 Seconds
Cost 70 Mana
Track the buffed creature when inside a range of 1250
20 Bonus ranged damage.

Level 3:
Last 15 Seconds
Cost 60 Mana
Track the buffed creature when inside a range of 1500
25 Bonus ranged damage.

Level 4:
Last 20 Seconds
Cost 50 Mana
Track the buffed creature when inside a range of 1750
30 Bonus ranged damage.

Edit: JASS or GUI. MUI or MPI Choose whatever you want.

Last edited:
Level 25
You should consider that they are people, not machines, they have their life you know? I thought this thread was going to be for hard spells and stuff, but i see every newbie now posts here instead of trying to learn something...
@Vercas
It's the same inventory system like Toadcop's JASS Inventory system you just added several more equip slots...don't bug people with things that already exist...

Level 17
You should consider that they are people, not machines, they have their life you know? I thought this thread was going to be for hard spells and stuff, but i see every newbie now posts here instead of trying to learn something...

If im one of those people im trying to learn. Ive learned everything i know in world editor myself. But somtimes i get stuck, if you know what i mean. tryed to figure out how to do this for one day now. its kinda hard since i havent learned JASS yet. :)

Level 4
It's the same inventory system like Toadcop's JASS Inventory system you just added several more equip slots...don't bug people with things that already exist...

yes the system exists but, i don't have learned jass and at this time i don't want to learn it because of school and so.....so can't change the system or add something....so i need someone who can change it for me as i need it.

PS: if anyone creat the system for me....pls make it simple (like in the 100 slot inventory system) to creat items!!! (because i don't understand it in Toadcop's system:confused:) thx

almii

Level 17
yes the system exists but, i don't have learned jass and at this time i don't want to learn it because of school and so.....so can't change the system or add something....so i need someone who can change it for me as i need it.

PS: if anyone creat the system for me....pls make it simple (like in the 100 slot inventory system) to creat items!!! (because i don't understand it in Toadcop's system:confused:) thx

almii

If you atleast check trought the JASS code, you maybe figure somthing out.

Level 4
''You should consider that they are people, not machines, they have their life you know?''

Yes, I fully understand that all people do not want to spend their days making other peoples shit. But if you won't even do 1 spell on one weak, when your three persons, then it's REALLY lame...

Level 17
''You should consider that they are people, not machines, they have their life you know?''

Yes, I fully understand that all people do not want to spend their days making other peoples shit. But if you won't even do 1 spell on one weak, when your three persons, then it's REALLY lame...

Your lame if you say that. i mean, they make it for free, you dont have to do a shit yourself, you just have to sit there and wait. and if you call them lame, what the hell are you then?.. Better this then nothing. and i think they do a good work. Dont complain on them when they do all the work and you just sit here and do nothing.

Level 4
.... -_-

It's not that I don't like getting shit done for me, but it's fucked up to make me think they will do it, and make me check like twice a day when they do fucking nothing... I don't think you understand what I mean. They could at least say they would be gone for some time,,, whatever, got better things to do now.

Level 17
.... -_-

It's not that I don't like getting shit done for me, but it's fucked up to make me think they will do it, and make me check like twice a day when they do fucking nothing... I don't think you understand what I mean. They could at least say they would be gone for some time,,, whatever, got better things to do now.

I understand exactly what you mean, and ive been exactly the same once. But now i figured out that it doesnt help to complain on people that do try to help. And when your waiting for it to be done you could just do somthing else. ^.^
I want the conversation to end up here since i dont want to spam this thread, Thats not my thing.

Level 4
If you atleast check trought the JASS code, you maybe figure somthing out.

yes i understand somethings in jass when i read the code (but that is not enough-.-)......but i have tried to change something but then the hole system don't work:confused:so i don't understand the codes in the system...

Level 17
yes i understand somethings in jass when i read the code (but that is not enough-.-)......but i have tried to change something but then the hole system don't work:confused:so i don't understand the codes in the system...

If you send me the system and tell me what you want to be changed/added, ill see if i can help you in anyway, i cant promise somthing but i can try. ( it can take some time ).

Level 4
If you send me the system and tell me what you want to be changed/added, ill see if i can help you in anyway, i cant promise somthing but i can try. ( it can take some time ).

Thx thats very great:thumbs_up:

ok this is Toadcop's system: BX-TRS II Demo - Wc3campaigns

and this is what i want to change (in this picture are the slots i need in this numbered order): World of Warcraft - 404 File Not Found

But the rest should be the same (the inventory slots).
and i don't understand in toadcop's system how to make a new item (with name, class, etc)

so if you can make this for me it would be very nice:wink: but if you don't can make it.....no problem (i hope i will find one who make it for me) but thank you for your help:wink:

almii

Level 17

and this is what i want to change (in this picture are the slots i need in this numbered order): World of Warcraft - 404 File Not Found

and i don't understand in toadcop's system how to make a new item (with name, class, etc)

so if you can make this for me it would be very nice:wink: but if you don't can make it.....no problem (i hope i will find one who make it for me) but thank you for your help:wink:

almii

Okey thnx. Gonna see what i can do now. Hope for the best ^.^

Level 4
did they screenshots work? because when i clicked on the second it doesn't work-.-....

Level 21
Let me help you.

almii

I can teach you step-by-step how to add your own items and abillities.

Status
Not open for further replies.