• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
System Request
Name: Killing Streak
Events: A hero goes on killing heroes in multiple times without dying.
playsound:
first blood = first hero kill
killing spree = 3rd killing streak without dying
dominating = 4th killing streak without dying
mega kill = 5th killing streak without dying
unstoppable = 6th killing streak without dying
wicked sick = 7th killing streak without dying
monster kill = 8th killing streak without dying
godlike = 9th killing streak without dying
beyond godlike = 10th killing streak without dying (limit)
double kill = 2 quick kills in a row
triple kill = 3 quick kills in a row (limit)

banner.jpg

Level 4
Ok ^^, i will try.

The first one is easy to do, so yay me. The second one could be a pain, but il try. I'l maybe have to do something simple like using the MeatHook library as the main system then just make it hook multiple units.

Thanks for trying :)
This thread rulz, really thanks for you guys.

As for second spell, yeah you should use the one who is made (its the best one, because it bounce of buildings) And i have it in my map, so all systems this one need (like TT , PUI) i have already. I hope its not too hard, but if its is then is better you make other spells first, and try this one latter, when you have more time.

Level 4
Re-Posting here since there was no reaction on Nidd-hoggs Topic. Can you please make me a shield throw spell?

The Spell:
Name: Shield Throw
Information:
The hero throws his shield straight forward making 100xlevel in damage, and when it reaches the end of the spell-range it will return and come back to the hero making 50xlevel of the spells level in damage.

Level 17
Re-Posting here since there was no reaction on Nidd-hoggs Topic. Can you please make me a shield throw spell?

The Spell:
Information:
The hero throws his shield straight forward making 100xlevel in damage, and when it reaches the end of the spell-range it will return and come back to the hero making 50xlevel of the spells level in damage.

That probably should be easy to make, it is like a boomerang spell ... any wishes for triggering?

Level 18

The Spell:
Information:

And what type of shield? just a plate shield or something`? we could try to get a sheild model if you want to

Level 7
Well these are the spells on my list...
really hope you could make them

The following spells are for my edward elric hero
For my first spell it would be:
1st: Rock spikes
Basic description of skill: By transmuting the
environment around him, the hero turns the rocks in front of him into powerful spikes with a razor sharp surface.
Rocks are to look somewhat like fissure from DotA
and there would be an earthquake effect at the end

Deals damage based upon the opponents current life if at full life deals a pure 200 damage.

STATS:
1st level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 5% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 100 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

2nd level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 10% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 150 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

3rd level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 15% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 200 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

4th level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 20% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 300 damage.and stuns them for 3 seconds
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=s4nrqd
---------------------------------------------------
2nd skill: Decomposition
Description: As the 2nd step of alchemy transmutation. Decomposition breaks up the target into its original
elements.
STATS:
1st level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 20% of max health and reduces their armor by 5 for 5 seconds. stuns for 2 seconds.

2nd level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 25% of max health and reduces their armor by 7 for 5 seconds. stuns for 2 seconds.

3rd level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 30% of max health and reduces their armor by 9 for 5 seconds. stuns for 3 seconds.

4th level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 40% of max health and reduces their armor by 10. and everytime the target is attacked it will be stunned for .50 seconds for 5 seconds.

Example Video of Decomposition:

3rd skill: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon the enemies devastating the earth around the targets
Video example(watch from .38 to the end)
STATS:

1st Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 300-500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 250 seconds
hero has to have full mana,spell drains all mana of the hero.

2nd Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 500-500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 240 seconds

3rd Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 700-900 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 220 seconds

4th Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 1000-1500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 200 seconds
This spell is somewhat like thundergod's wrath in DotA

Final skill: Call upon the GATE :spell_breaker:

Basic Description: The hero calls opens the gate within him and unleashes it upon his enemies. slowly pulls nearby enemies and damages them in a 600 area of effect. deals a % more damage the nearer the target is to the gate.
The gate could look like the demonic gate from TFT or if you could model a little bit here is a picture of what i wanted it to turn out...

GateofHorror.jpg
[/IMG]

Video of the gate in action!

STATS:
1st Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 60 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 120 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 6 seconds.

2nd Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 80 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 160 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 6.50 seconds.

3rd Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 110 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 220 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 7 seconds.
the enemies within somewhat loses control of themselves and are unable to move within the area of effect.

4th Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 150 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 300 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 8 seconds.
the enemies within practically lose control of themselves and are unable to move within the area of effect.

Skill is similar to the Black-hole spell in DotA and is channeling
Im not sure if im supposed to put in the levels of every skills but i'm just trying to be elaborate.:thumbs_up:
I already told paladon about this so.. im putting it here!
Well i think this would be a bit too long but I hope you finish it :gg:

Level 12
Name: Custom Aura System
Type: System, GUI
Element: Unknown
Asking to make: Paladon
Name says everything i wanted to say.
So Aura. I need something like System. When you learn this Aura you will get this effect. There you can change Distance and on whom it works. So Unit in X distance will get Spellbook with this buffs and they cant see it. When they are not in X distance of unit that has aura they will lose effects of this aura. Hm.. simple and easy i think. For you, Paladon. And intresting becouse i have never seen this before ^^

Level 4
"The Witch Doctor calls the power of some of the darker beings of the universe to strike the witch doctor's enemies."

Basically, it summons a unit that will be over the hero all the time and attacks the units with his normal attacks, while the hero can't attack, but still can move and cast spells.

I prefer GUI, but vJass with some documentation is good too.

Level 18
Well these are the spells on my list...
really hope you could make them

The following spells are for my edward elric hero
For my first spell it would be:
1st: Rock spikes
Basic description of skill: By transmuting the
environment around him, the hero turns the rocks in front of him into powerful spikes with a razor sharp surface.
Rocks are to look somewhat like fissure from DotA
and there would be an earthquake effect at the end

Deals damage based upon the opponents current life if at full life deals a pure 200 damage.

STATS:
1st level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 5% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 100 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

2nd level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 10% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 150 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

3rd level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 15% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 200 damage.and stuns them for 2 seconds

4th level: Deals damage in a 900 range aoe as shown in the paste bin. Deals damage based upon 20% of enemies current life gauge.If at full life deals 300 damage.and stuns them for 3 seconds
The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
2nd skill: Decomposition
Description: As the 2nd step of alchemy transmutation. Decomposition breaks up the target into its original
elements.
STATS:
1st level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 20% of max health and reduces their armor by 5 for 5 seconds. stuns for 2 seconds.

2nd level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 25% of max health and reduces their armor by 7 for 5 seconds. stuns for 2 seconds.

3rd level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 30% of max health and reduces their armor by 9 for 5 seconds. stuns for 3 seconds.

4th level: Decomposition
The hero goes up close to the target and damages them for 40% of max health and reduces their armor by 10. and everytime the target is attacked it will be stunned for .50 seconds for 5 seconds.

Example Video of Decomposition:

3rd skill: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon the enemies devastating the earth around the targets
Video example(watch from .38 to the end)
STATS:

1st Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 300-500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 250 seconds

2nd Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 500-500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 240 seconds

3rd Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 700-900 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 220 seconds

4th Level: Overdrive
Unleashes an alchemy fury upon all enemy heroes randomly picks between an array of spells to unleash upon the enemies(each with different special effects with the strongest one that looks like the one in the video) deals from 1000-1500 damage,hits all the heroes in the arena. With a cooldown of 200 seconds
This spell is somewhat like thundergod's wrath in DotA

Final skill: Call upon the GATE :spell_breaker:

Basic Description: The hero calls opens the gate within him and unleashes it upon his enemies. slowly pulls nearby enemies and damages them in a 600 area of effect. deals a % more damage the nearer the target is to the gate.
The gate could look like the demonic gate from TFT or if you could model a little bit here is a picture of what i wanted it to turn out...

GateofHorror.jpg
[/IMG]

Video of the gate in action!

STATS:
1st Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 60 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 120 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 6 seconds.

2nd Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 80 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 160 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 6.50 seconds.

3rd Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 110 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 220 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 7 seconds.
the enemies within somewhat loses control of themselves and are unable to move within the area of effect.

4th Level: The Gate
Calls upon the gate from within him to the targeted point with a cast range of 350, creates a gate a the point which slowly sucks all nearby enemies into the center of the gate in a 600 area of effect. Deals 150 damage to all enemies far from the center of the gate (around from 600 aoe to 300 aoe of the gate)
and 300 damage to all enemies near the center of the gate (Around 300 to the center). lasts for 8 seconds.
the enemies within practically lose control of themselves and are unable to move within the area of effect.

Skill is similar to the Black-hole spell in DotA and is channeling
Im not sure if im supposed to put in the levels of every skills but i'm just trying to be elaborate.:thumbs_up:
I already told paladon about this so.. im putting it here!
Well i think this would be a bit too long but I hope you finish it :gg:

Nice to see theese spell ideas. But the thing that bothers me is that they are cinematic spells. More like big effects.

I will get to you later
---------------------------------------------

"The Witch Doctor calls the power of some of the darker beings of the universe to strike the witch doctor's enemies."

Basically, it summons a unit that will be over the hero all the time and attacks the units with his normal attacks, while the hero can't attack, but still can move and cast spells.

I prefer GUI, but vJass with some documentation is good too.

This spell is quite simple. Can be made with some minior triggering and the ability Metamorhpisis

------------------------------------

Name: Custom Aura System
Type: System, GUI
Element: Unknown
Asking to make: Paladon
Name says everything i wanted to say.
So Aura. I need something like System. When you learn this Aura you will get this effect. There you can change Distance and on whom it works. So Unit in X distance will get Spellbook with this buffs and they cant see it. When they are not in X distance of unit that has aura they will lose effects of this aura. Hm.. simple and easy i think. For you, Paladon. And intresting becouse i have never seen this before ^^

Ah nice ^^ Will add to list on the next update

How To Make This:
  1. 1 Trigger event when a unit enters a region
  2. 2 Trigger event when a unit leaves a region
  3. 3 A Moveable Region

Time to thread update: Unknown

Level 7
Nice to see these spell ideas. But the thing that bothers me is that they are cinematic spells. More like big effects.

I will get to you later

That's OK, as long as i get to see it in action i can wait :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Spell Required: Negacion
Description : A Beam of Light Emitting Till the Skys , Making the Unit Invulnerable
Thx for your help in advance.
Trigger Type : GUI

Last edited:
Level 9
Name: Energy Leech
Triggering: GUI
Type: MUI/MPI
Maker:Dynasti/Paladon/Dingo93
Well, my request is that it should be a spell on attack! :wink:
If you know Super Metroid you should also know the creatures, called Metroids. I wanted to create a trigger where the Metroid attack the enemies and is attached to the enemy like a parasite and leeches energy (drain life from the enemy: 2HP/MP per sec/ends when someone else rescue the attack unit) untill someone attacks/kills the Metroid.
It would be nice if the attacked enemy could not attack the Metroid.

Thanks @ the Spell Factory TEAM:grin:
RaidonGod

PLEASE CANCLE THIS!

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey, I have this system I've been trying to do, but not even the first point succeeded..!
Requirements: - Animals must mate and reproduce
- They can go extinct or be tamed
- There are 4 types of animal for one species (Male, Female, and baby versions of the 2 genders; Baby male, baby female)
- They have a life, so they die after a time (the babies also grow)
- There are predatorial animals, that hunt non-predatorial animals
- This system must be GUI and it must allow for more animals to be added (So I could add other species)
- It must contain 1 predator species and one prey species so I can know how to do the other
Sorry for the long post, I really need this, it's an important part of what I need.

Level 16
Hey...I hope this isnt TOO much trouble, but ive been trying to make an uberliscious ultimate and it doesnt come out uberliscious O_O :pird:

WELL ANYWAY What i was thinking about was something like this...

A hero turns invisible with a...spell, thingymabbobber sfx...swirling around him as he dissapeared...He reappears seconds later, with a large sword (Dont mean that as inuendo O_O) and jumps into the air, sword ready. He crashes down to earth, slamming the ground with his sword. A massive shockwave goes out around him and demolishes everything in a large radius...

RageEdge
ELEMENT:physical/Magic O_O
STATS:
Level 1 (Only level)-1200 DMG (Just trust me - You'll see), enemy falls back (4 second stun and 0 armor), and 750 radial range.

If you cant do any part of it, do something CLOSE to it =D. Well anyway, if you do it, then thanks alot, and if you dont, thanks anyway =/.

THIS SPELL IS FOR MY MAP, MAZE OF THE CURSED. A PRETTY COOL RPG. NOWHERE NEAR COMPLETION

Level 19
Okay, I keep failing to create an ability so I'll have to ask aid in here :D.
It may be either vJASS or Gui, I don't care as long as it works I'm satisfied :p.
So, what I'd need is an aura:

1. Materia Aura
2. This aura will pull all nearby enemy units slowly towards the position of the aura owner. Each level increases the area of effect and units will be pulled faster towards the aura owner. Note that enemy units still could walk away, but slower.
3. element : dimensional look a like!

Thanks in advance! ;)

Last edited:
Level 19
Hey there.

I'm making an RPG, and I finished alot of my terrain/NPC's already.. but I have no quests yet, because I don't have a good MUI quest system yet.
I tried to make one a few times already, but I think I fail too much at using Jass.
This is probably a big request, but if one of you would be crazy enough to make one I would appreciate (and +rep) that so much!

Some things that would be handy.

1. A '!' mark above questgivers head that's only visible for people that haven't got the quest yet. (Maybe a unit that looks like a special effect?)

2. Quest update messages. Whenever I kill a unit that had to be killed for a quest, it automatically (triggered) shows something like:
Quest: "Kill Big Bill's"
Big Bill's Killed: 3/6

3. Something that makes quests not for everyone. So if you are level 4, you cant get level 5 quests. And if you are a bad guy, you can't get the good guy quests.

Once again, I hope one of you is crazy enough to even consider this.:D

Thanks,

Teuncreemers.

Level 18
Hey there.

I'm making an RPG, and I finished alot of my terrain/NPC's already.. but I have no quests yet, because I don't have a good MUI quest system yet.
I tried to make one a few times already, but I think I fail too much at using Jass.
This is probably a big request, but if one of you would be crazy enough to make one I would appreciate (and +rep) that so much!

Some things that would be handy.

1. A '!' mark above questgivers head that's only visible for people that haven't got the quest yet. (Maybe a unit that looks like a special effect?)

2. Quest update messages. Whenever I kill a unit that had to be killed for a quest, it automatically (triggered) shows something like:
Quest: "Kill Big Bill's"
Big Bill's Killed: 3/6

3. Something that makes quests not for everyone. So if you are level 4, you cant get level 5 quests. And if you are a bad guy, you can't get the good guy quests.

Once again, I hope one of you is crazy enough to even consider this.:D

Thanks,

Teuncreemers.

Ah a typical RPG system. If you want a good tip for making the system on your own then i can give you some.

The system is not that hard to do but needs some deffinition.

If the quest requires items or units.

This requires alot of triggers and arrays.

If you want to make it on your own then you should use Unit User Data(Custom value of unit) and arrays.

Regards, Dynasti

Level 7
Hey, I have this system I've been trying to do, but not even the first point succeeded..!
- There are 4 types of animal for one species (Male, Female, and baby versions of the 2 genders; Baby male, baby female)
- This system must be GUI and it must allow for more animals to be added (So I could add other species)
- It must contain 1 predator species and one prey species so I can know how to do the other
Sorry for the long post, I really need this, it's an important part of what I need.

Just reminding about it, seems nobody noticed this

Last edited:
Level 19
Ah a typical RPG system. If you want a good tip for making the system on your own then i can give you some.

The system is not that hard to do but needs some deffinition.

If the quest requires items or units.

This requires alot of triggers and arrays.

If you want to make it on your own then you should use Unit User Data(Custom value of unit) and arrays.

Regards, Dynasti

Hmmm... I know what triggers with arrays are (ofc), I know what the unit's custom value is... But I don't get the point.
Could you explain it a bit more in infantlanguage?:grin:

ty

Level 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichita_00 View Post
Just reminding about it, seems nobody noticed this

Have you read this :wink:
Requests Need a resource done for your project? Post your request here, however we cannot guarantee that your request may be answered.
Its on the top of this thread...above your post there is a button called "ad reply" and above this Button you find the text I posted :grin:
Stay cool and be patient :wink:

Level 14
Can you make me a spell like this?...Shockwave Crush.....Like the shockwave spell from the Tauren hero just a little different,the shockwaves are surounding the hero at lvl 1 140dmg per hot at lvl 2 280dmg per hit and at lvl 3 350dmg per hit.Thats all.Hope you guys can make it:grin:+rep

Level 7
Lightning rod

Since my spell that i posted last time seems too hard I'll try to start small...

Spell name: Lightning rod

lightning rod
Description:Creates a rod that calls forth a powerful storm to strike all units in a huge area around the rod. every time a unit is hit the lightning strikes will deal more and more damage, and after every 2nd lightning hit the unit will be shocked.(slows the units)

Stats:
Creates a rod that is immune to all physical type attacks.quite tough, creates something like a monsoon in the area around it making rain, strikes for up to 7 enemies, everytime unit is struck twice it will be slown down considerably and will slowly regain its movement speed.Lightning strikes units every 2 seconds. in a 500 aoe

Element/theme: lightning

that would be all :grin:, hope it gets done!

Level 17
Request finished.

Heres a System that I was planning on developing for my own map , Fallen Legends , but seeing as I'm going away for quite awhile maybe you could help me and create it for me.

System : Threat System

Basic Functions : Allows me to enable a threat based targeting system to any unit , not player. The chosen unit will target whoever is highest on his threat list.

Example :
1) Unit Boss has threat initialized using the Init_ThreatUnit function.
2) Unit Boss is damaged by unit Attacked1.
3) Threat is added to Attacker1 for Boss using Threat_AddThreatUnit. Attacker1 is now the biggest "Threat" to Boss and Boss will "Target" Attacker1.
4) Attacker2 casts a spell on Boss and threat is added, Boss now sees Attacker2 as the biggest "Threat" and targets Attacker2

I hope I'm getting through with the main idea. Its similar to the WoW Threat System.

Needed Functions :
1) A function to Init Threat System for a particular unit.
2) The unit must change "Targets" periodically, e.g once every 10 seconds to the unit with the Highest Threat.
3) A function that changes the current "Target" and disables changing for "Example" seconds. Needed for a Taunt Spell.
4) A function that adds the threat to an "Attacker" for a "Boss". All threat will be added this way and there is no need for a damage detection system. E.g
JASS:
function Threat_AddThreatUnit takes unit Attacker, unit Receiver, real Threat return nothing
5) A function that returns the current "Target" of a particular unit.
6) A function that can remove threat from a Particular Unit.

These are the basics of the system that I need, I would really appreciate some help making it ( in vJass/Jass ) and of coarse full credit will be given to the creator in the map.

Thanks,
- Kixer

Ok, your system is made. here it is.
You may look into the explination to see what you can use.

Level 17
Since my spell that i posted last time seems too hard I'll try to start small...

Spell name: Lightning rod

Element/theme: lightning

that would be all :grin:, hope it gets done!

lightning rod
Description:Creates a rod that calls forth a powerful storm to strike all units in a huge area around the rod. every time a unit is hit the lightning strikes will deal more and more damage, and after every 2nd lightning hit the unit will be shocked.(slows the units)

Stats:
Creates a rod that is immune to all physical type attacks.quite tough, creates something like a monsoon in the area around it making rain, strikes for up to 7 enemies, everytime unit is struck twice it will be slown down considerably and will slowly regain its movement speed.Lightning strikes units every 2 seconds. in a 500 aoe

lightning .... LIGHTNING .... LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll do it ^^ I feel like I MUST do it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.